Environmental Labeling and Information Disclosure
We will actively disclose environmental information about our products to customers.
Disclosure of Environmental Information on Products
We actively disclose environmental information on our products, both via the Internet and in the form of environmental labels.
- International ENERGY STAR Program : Information on products conforming with the International ENERGY STAR Program in Japan
- List of PC Green Label System-compliant products (link to Japanese site): Information about Fujitsu Products in compliance with the PC Green Label System formulated by Japan's PC3R Promotion Association
- List of registered EcoLeaf label products (link to Japanese site): Information about Fujitsu products that have obtained the "EcoLeaf" label developed by the Japan Environmental Management Association for Industry.
- List of products with Eco Mark certification (link to Japanese site): A list of Fujitsu products that are certified with the Eco Mark distinction developed by the Japan Environment Association
- EPEAT : EPEAT Information by the Green Electronics Council
The main environmental labels displayed by the Fujitsu Group.
<Original Fujitsu Label>
|The Fujitsu Group's own environmental label. The Group displays this logo on Green and Super Green products, which are especially eco-friendly.|
<Third-Party Certification Labels>
|The main environmental labels displayed by the Fujitsu Group|
|International Energy Star program
The International Energy Star Program label is displayed on computers (PCs, workstations), displays, printers, and scanners registered with the program.
International Energy Star Program
|Energy Efficiency Labeling System
This label is displayed on products meeting standards prescribed by Japan's Act on the Rational Use of Energy.
|PC Green Label System
For PCs, Fujitsu displays this mark on products meeting standards stipulated by the PC3R Promotion Association.
PC3R Promotion Association
|EcoLeaf Environmental Label (Japan Environmental Management Association for Industry)
In May 2003, Fujitsu notebook PCs were the first in Japan to be certified under this label.
Japan Environmental Management Association EcoLeaf Environmental Label [176KB]
|Eco Mark (Certified by the Japan Environment Association)
In January 2001, Fujitsu desktop PCs became the first in Japan to receive certification. At present, certifications have been obtained for both PCs and printers.
Japan Environment Association Eco Mark
Fujitsu displays this mark on products meeting standards stipulated by the Green Electronics. At present, certifications have been obtained for PCs, servers and scanners.