Sustainability at Fujitsu Group
- Sustainability Management in the Fujitsu Group
- GRB（Global Responsible Business）Goals and Achievments for FY2022
- GRB（Global Responsible Business）Goals for FY2025
- Non-financial Indicators
- Stakeholder Engagement
- United Nations Global Compact
- SDG-related Activities in Fujitsu
- External Recognition and Awards
Global Responsible Business
Data and Documents
To promote sustainability management that reflects the changes and needs of society, the Fujitsu Group understands the importance of creating regular opportunities to engage in dialogue with a diverse range of stakeholders and building solid trust-based relationships.
We carefully consider the opinions and issues arising from the dialogue sessions, share them with all concerned parties, and work toward internal reforms and problem resolution.
|Stakeholders||Key ESG Issues||Means of Engagement (Frequency)|
|Shareholders and investors|
|Communities (global and local)|
|Government authorities and public organizations (*1)|
- (*1)Fujitsu conducts political donations properly in accordance with the Political Funds Control Act.
Our total domestic political donations in FY2021 amounted to 17 million yen.
Stakeholder Dialogue Sessions
Enhancing Business Management through Dialogue with Outside Experts
Aiming to reflect the opinions of diverse stakeholders in business management, the Fujitsu Group regularly invites outside experts to participate in dialogues with its senior management team. We host lively discussions about how best to use technology to contribute to sustainable development and ensure the Company’s continued growth.
Stakeholder dialogue sessions held to date