July 19, 2021
July 8, 2021
June 22, 2021
June 8, 2021
June 3, 2021
April 13, 2021
March 17, 2021
March 16, 2021
March 10, 2021
Work/life Shift Research
Fujitsu recently researched over 250 leaders & 1,000 employees across the UK about the irreversible work/life shift they’ve experienced in the last 12 months.
Read more here
FUJITSU Work Life Shift
Discover how to create a completely new reality where your people can work where, when, and how they want while improving their lives and wellbeing
Find out more
- Centrica - The Global Virtual Workspace co-created by Centrica, Fujitsu and Citrix provides a new modernised platform which enables Centrica’s teams to better serve customers and resolve any issues they have.
- Wilko - At retail specialist Wilko, a five-year managed network and service desk agreement ensures availability, reduces the risk of operational downtime and accelerates the PoS digital transformation.
- Transport for Wales - The deployment of STARdesktop devices supports Transport for Wales Rail Services to create smart ticketing, builds a better passenger experience and presents a modern image to customers.
- The Environment Agency - The Environment Agency transformed their scalable, multi-channel flood warning system and is now able to create an entirely new warning in 20 minutes rather than half a day.
- Libraries Northern Ireland - Libraries Northern Ireland are digitally transforming their services for the community through the use of RFID-tagging and Managed Security services.
- Stories from 2020 – industry leaders speak at Fujitsu’s ActivateNow
- Work-life shift: making flexible working the norm
- Happy employees the key to great customer experience
- Enabling employees to fulfil caring duties without burn-out
- Fujitsu ActivateNow Keynote – Costa Coffee in conversation with Fujitsu
- People Power by Fujitsu
Join us as we discuss the hottest topics affecting business and technology.
Fujitsu UK & Ireland Events
Fujitsu UK & Ireland Blog
Visit the blog for the latest news, thought leadership and expert opinions.
Fujitsu UK & Ireland Blogs