September 2, 2021
July 19, 2021
July 8, 2021
June 22, 2021
June 8, 2021
June 3, 2021
April 13, 2021
March 17, 2021
March 16, 2021
March 10, 2021
Commercialising Quantum and AI
Learn how quantum computing and artificial intelligence are central to realising the transformative nature of technology to bring benefits to organisations and society as a whole.
Find out more
FUJITSU Work Life Shift
Discover how to create a completely new reality where your people can work where, when, and how they want while improving their lives and wellbeing
Find out more
- Centrica - The Global Virtual Workspace co-created by Centrica, Fujitsu and Citrix provides a new modernised platform which enables Centrica’s teams to better serve customers and resolve any issues they have.
- Wilko - At retail specialist Wilko, a five-year managed network and service desk agreement ensures availability, reduces the risk of operational downtime and accelerates the PoS digital transformation.
- Transport for Wales - The deployment of STARdesktop devices supports Transport for Wales Rail Services to create smart ticketing, builds a better passenger experience and presents a modern image to customers.
- The Environment Agency - The Environment Agency transformed their scalable, multi-channel flood warning system and is now able to create an entirely new warning in 20 minutes rather than half a day.
- Libraries Northern Ireland - Libraries Northern Ireland are digitally transforming their services for the community through the use of RFID-tagging and Managed Security services.
- Stories from 2020 – industry leaders speak at Fujitsu’s ActivateNow
- Work-life shift: making flexible working the norm
- Happy employees the key to great customer experience
- Enabling employees to fulfil caring duties without burn-out
- Fujitsu ActivateNow Keynote – Costa Coffee in conversation with Fujitsu
- People Power by Fujitsu
Join us as we discuss the hottest topics affecting business and technology.
Fujitsu UK & Ireland Events
Fujitsu UK & Ireland Blog
Visit the blog for the latest news, thought leadership and expert opinions.
Fujitsu UK & Ireland Blogs