May 26, 2020
May 26, 2020
May 19, 2020
Cutting-Edge R&D: “Trust” in the Digital Era
This issue introduces cutting-edge R&D to realize digital trust
Fujitsu's response to COVID-19
Find out how Fujitsu is working with customers, partners and employees to address business and societal challenges arising from the coronavirus pandemic.
Lessons from a pioneer in government digital transformation
Finland’s ambitious digitalization agenda has made it one the world’s top digital nations. Maria Nikkilä, head of digitalization at Finland’s Ministry of Finance, outlines how it has accelerated the move towards citizen-centric digital services.
Read more on I-CIO.com
IT and business challenges
Coop Trading tunes the enterprise application landscape and business Intelligence functions by the help of a co-created new .NET applications environment
Coop Trading worked with Fujitsu to transform its application landscape using .NET and a SharePoint platform, making it more transparent and efficient.
- National Railway Company CFL improves B2C and B2B customer experience by co-creating and introducing a new digital web platform
- Environment Agency now is using a cloud solution for its Flood Warning System, and is able to provide a highly resilient solution with sophisticated language support
- Using Robotics Process Automation, Finnish energy company Tampereen Sähkölaitos now streamlines process operations and customer service very effectively
- A centrally Managed Network now ensures a free WLAN and innovative LAN infrastructure in 185 s.Oliver stores in Germany
- RunMyProcess helps PlaceMakers to build new partnerships with suppliers more quickly and with more trust