Co-creating in a virtual world
Our new virtual HXD Co-creating experience allows us to bring people together like never before
Fujitsu's response to COVID-19
Find out how Fujitsu is working with customers, partners and employees to address business and societal challenges arising from the coronavirus pandemic.
“Large organizations today need to be ambidextrous — to be great at executing existing business models while continuously innovating and searching for new ones.”
Steve Blank, serial tech entrepreneur, Stanford University professor and co-creator of the Lean Start movement
Read more on I-CIO.com
IT and business challenges
Coop Trading tunes the enterprise application landscape and business Intelligence functions by the help of a co-created new .NET applications environment
Coop Trading worked with Fujitsu to transform its application landscape using .NET and a SharePoint platform, making it more transparent and efficient.
- National Railway Company CFL improves B2C and B2B customer experience by co-creating and introducing a new digital web platform
- Environment Agency now is using a cloud solution for its Flood Warning System, and is able to provide a highly resilient solution with sophisticated language support
- Using Robotics Process Automation, Finnish energy company Tampereen Sähkölaitos now streamlines process operations and customer service very effectively
- A centrally Managed Network now ensures a free WLAN and innovative LAN infrastructure in 185 s.Oliver stores in Germany
- RunMyProcess helps PlaceMakers to build new partnerships with suppliers more quickly and with more trust