December 1, 2020
November 27, 2020
November 25, 2020
The agility to move to a hybrid model
How a hybrid workforce can support the future of work
IT and business challenges
- Japanese clothing manufacturer Onward Holdings uses the production management platform to gather data on the production efficiency of each process and furthermore digitize customer information.
- Orion Corporation decided to rely on Microsoft Azure infrastructure which provides a scalable R&D platform for the exploration of real-world use cases.
- Libraries Northern Ireland are digitally transforming their services for the community through the use of RFID-tagging and Managed Security services.
- VMware vSAN based hyper-converged infrastructure built on PRIMERGY servers prevents Braunschweig Municipal Hospital from data center failures, thus safes patients’ lives.
- Migrating legacy applications to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure enables automotive supplier UGN to increase performance by 25 percent and improves stability up to a guaranteed maximum SLA.
- The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore now uses Human Centric AI Zinrai to detect ship collision risks 10 to 15 minutes in advance.
- Enterprise Asset Management platform Nuvolo and ServiceNow provide seamless digital workflow at cleaning solutions specialist Nilfisk, being roll-out globally.