märts 24, 2021
veebruar 28, 2021
jaanuar 19, 2021
detsember 16, 2020
november 26, 2020
The world of work is changing. It’s time to reimagine. For real change, transform with Fujitsu.
Developing Digital Innovation with Teixeira Duarte
As a promising solution for its digital transformation, Robotic Process Automation supports construction group Teixeira Duarte to set up entities and avoid repetitive actions
IT and business challenges
- Japanese clothing manufacturer Onward Holdings uses the production management platform to gather data on the production efficiency of each process and furthermore digitize customer information.
- Orion Corporation decided to rely on Microsoft Azure infrastructure which provides a scalable R&D platform for the exploration of real-world use cases.
- Libraries Northern Ireland are digitally transforming their services for the community through the use of RFID-tagging and Managed Security services.
- VMware vSAN based hyper-converged infrastructure built on PRIMERGY servers prevents Braunschweig Municipal Hospital from data center failures, thus safes patients’ lives.
- Migrating legacy applications to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure enables automotive supplier UGN to increase performance by 25 percent and improves stability up to a guaranteed maximum SLA.
- The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore now uses Human Centric AI Zinrai to detect ship collision risks 10 to 15 minutes in advance.
- Enterprise Asset Management platform Nuvolo and ServiceNow provide seamless digital workflow at cleaning solutions specialist Nilfisk, being roll-out globally.