mai 30, 2019
mai 29, 2019
mai 8, 2019
aprill 28, 2019
aprill 11, 2019
märts 25, 2019
A rapidly changing landscape
The Dawn of the Digital Transformation Economy in Asia/Pacific
Download the infobrief
A new problem in the age of wireless communication that can suddenly disconnect your smartphone
Read the blog
Key IT and business topics
Transforming Akademiska Hus’s IT estate to a fully digitized, hybrid cloud environment provides improved performance and efficiencies at a lower cost.
Akademiska Hus chose Fujitsu’s Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation to digitize every aspect of its IT estate and migrate to a hyper converged, hybrid cloud environment to become more collaborative, more flexible and more efficient.
- Beam Suntory’s barrels now go through an IoT-lead process via GlobeRanger iMotion, minimizing waste and enabling total visibility.
- Yokohama Rubber achieves real-time visibility of the production statuses of its 15 main factories in Japan and overseas
- The hybrid cloud solution PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation halves costs while doubling efficiency and performance at Akademiska Hus in Sweden
- Berendsen Fluid Power easily and effectively automates key repair projects by implementing RunMyProcess
- Virtual Private Hosted Cloud enables Oliveira Trust secure client access and high availability via disaster recovery backup infrastructure
- Al Ezzel Operation and Maintenance eliminates unauthorized access to SAP ERP systems with PalmSecure