Fujitsu’s All New in Touch Award-Winning Portfolio at CeBIT
Fujitsu UK & Ireland
Jörg Hartmann, Vice President Client Computing Devices, International Business, Fujitsu:
“As people’s use of information and communication technology matures, users are taking center stage in determining the technologies they need to do their jobs well and thrive in their daily lives. Fujitsu’s All New in Touch portfolio is designed to empower people to achieve their full potential, without compromising on the types of security and other features that enterprises demand. That’s why after more than 20 years developing PCs and tablets that are built for the enterprise but designed for the user, Fujitsu continues to be recognised for its innovation, as reflected in the latest CeBIT Preview Award for FUJITSU LIFEBOOK U904 Ultrabook with integrated FUJITSU PalmSecure.”
Notes to Editors
The Fujitsu ‘All New in Touch’ Portfolio includes:
- Touch Notebooks are for users that require intelligent performance, full ergonomics and connectivity – for example, for IT professionals, financial analysts or doctors. New portfolio members include:
- FUJITSU LIFEBOOK U904 which is the thinnest business Ultrabook™ in the 14-inch class, only 15.5mm at 1.39 kg, with revolutionary crystal clear 14.0-inch (3200x1800) IGZO display and touchscreen option, incorporating ultimate security features, backlit keyboard and optional port replicator.
- FUJITSU LIFEBOOK S904 with evolutionary clear-cut 13.3-inch (2560x1440) anti-glare display option for in- and outdoor use, touchscreen option and unlimited computing with up to 24-hours* battery runtime and modular bay concept for optical disk drive, second hard disk, second battery or bay projector.
*up to 24 hours with first and second battery.
- 2-in-1s are for knowledge workers with higher productivity needs, such as general managers, executives or insurance agents. New portfolio members include:
- FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T904, which is a unique 13.3-inch classic convertible Ultrabook with IGZO display, super lightweight of 1.6 kg and 17.1 mm thin. Includes user-exchangeable battery, and bi-directional super high-definition (2560x1600) rotatable display, plus dual digitiser for pen and finger input, backlit keyboard and pull-out LAN connector.
- FUJITSU LIFEBOOK T734 with bi-directional rotatable display including pen and finger input, complete set of security features – including SmartCard reader, and a modular bay offering versatility and mobility.
- Business Tablets are for mobile workers who share and view content, for example sales personnel, teachers, flight attendants or information terminals.
- Specialised tablets are for highly mobilised roles where additional features are required, such as field engineers, production controllers, chemists, nurses, haulage workers, surveyors or retail point of sale.
- FUJITSU STYLISTIC Q584, which is a super thin and light semi-ruggedised 10.1-inch tablet, with revolutionary high resolution display (2560x1600) with pen and touch input, optional NFC, cradle and dockable keyboard.
- FUJITSU STYLISTIC Q704, which is a unique 12.5-inch (1920x1080) semi-ruggedised tablet with pen and touch input comprising up to powerful 4th gen. Core i7 vPro processor technology, dual performance mode for up to 16 hours in working mode*, optional NFC, cradle and 2 dockable keyboard variants.
* 16 hours with first and second battery in keyboard
- To meet additional specialised needs, Fujitsu is introducing a range of built-to-order ‘Shell’ options for both new STYLISTIC tablets. The first of these are:
- Functional Shell, which is also semi-ruggedised and has bearings to mount accessories, for example a hand strap for easy and safe use in many different situations. A VESA base plate for VESA-ready accessories is additionally available.
- SmartCard Shell, offers added security due to a SmartCard slot, which however, removes protection against dust and water, but also provides the same flexibility for accessories like the Functional Shell.
Pricing and availability
The new generation of FUJITSU LIFEBOOK Notebooks and STYLISTIC Tablets are now available at Fujitsu and its distribution partners. Prices vary by model and configuration.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.4 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013. For more information, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com
About Fujitsu UK & Ireland
Fujitsu UK & Ireland is a leading IT systems, services and products company employing over 10,100 people with an annual revenue of £1.6 billion. Additionally, Fujitsu’s other operations in the UK bring its total employee numbers to over 14,000 and its total revenues to £1.8 billion. Its business is in enabling its customers to realise their objectives by exploiting information technology through its integrated product and service portfolio. This includes consulting, applications, systems integration, managed services and product for customers in the private and public sectors including retail, financial services, telecoms, government, defence and consumer sectors. For more information, please see: http://uk.fujitsu.com
Date: 11 March, 2014