Fujitsu product support software
Keep your software current and get help when needed
Fujitsu Support Pack Software and ServiceContract Software
Fujitsu offers support for Fujitsu and Partner branded software products. It comprises the diagnosis of software incidents, the provision of workarounds and/or the right to receive error corrections, updates and upgrades, as applicable. Software support is provided remotely. The availability of error corrections, updates and upgrades as well as the right to receive them depends to the lifecycle policy of the respective licensor and is detailed in the software-specific Technical Appendix to the data sheet.
Fujitsu Support Pack Software is a Product Related Support contract with once-only remuneration and for a fixed contract term of 1 up to 5 years. Before expiry, the service period can be extended by purchasing a corresponding follow-on Support Pack Software.
Fujitsu ServiceContract Software can, unless otherwise defined, be acquired at any time during the product lifecycle until 12 months before the end-of-service for that product.
Availability of a specific service / service level for a specific product may depend on product and country.
- Smooth IT operations right from the start
- Range of service level options enabling the right level of availability for hardware
- Freedom for your internal IT specialists to concentrate on their core business
- Selectable payment terms: front up once-only payment with Support Pack or regular installments with ServiceContract
- Flat fee pricing: well projectable, no hidden costs
- Data Sheet Fujitsu Support Pack Software (EN , DE)
- Data Sheet Fujitsu ServiceContract Software (EN , DE)
- Country-specific support terms (EN)
Technical Appendices for:
|Operating System||Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (EN)|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (EN)|
High Performance Computing
|Fujitsu Software Infrastructure Manager (EN)|
|VMware Software (EN)|
|Storage Software||Brocade® Software (EN)|
|Commvault® Storage Software (EN)|
|ETERNUS® Storage Foundation (EN)|