Fujitsu Advances AI for Social Innovation, Aiding Safer Driving with New Deep Learning Solution
Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.
- Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe has developed an advanced data analytics technology, with a range of social applications including one to enable safer driving
- The solution combines state-of-the-art deep learning-based recognition techniques with a variety of social signals to deliver real-time insights
- The initial use case provides real-time information of a driver’s safe and unsafe activities
- The technology will be demonstrated for the first time at the Fujitsu Innovation Gathering, co-located with the Fujitsu World Tour 2016 in Paris, France
Online resources- Read the Fujitsu blog: http://blog.ts.fujitsu.com
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: http://ts.fujitsu.com/ps2/nr/index.aspx
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 156,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.7 trillion yen (US$41 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com/global/.
About Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
Established in 2001 and with an active presence in Europe since 1990, Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited represents Fujitsu Laboratories across EMEIA, focusing on regional initiatives that reflect the diverse mix of countries and ideologies. Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe is focused on the creation of cutting-edge solutions that benefit society, working with customers, collaboration partners and society as a whole to drive the evolution of information communication technologies. It works on the principle of open innovation, with particular emphasis on Future Networking, Big Data Analytics, the Internet of Things, Social Innovations, and Supercomputer Applications, please see http://www.fujitsu.com/uk/fle/.
Garrett Axford Ltd (on behalf of Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd)
Phone: +44 1903 854900
Company:Garrett Axford Ltd
Georgina Garrett, Director
All company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 09 June, 2016
Company: Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.
Share this page