Fujitsu Technology and Service Vision 2017
Our vision to realise digital transformation by co-creation. Creating business and social innovation by empowering people with advanced technology.
Find out more
Is the financial sector ready for digital disruption?
Digital disruption - an opportunity or a challenge? We surveyed banking C-suite decision makers to find out.
Fit for Digital Research
Read what our customers are saying...
At Fujitsu we create strong partnerships with our customers, enabling us to work together to find innovative solutions to business challenges. Take a look at our latest collection of case studies to find out more about how we help our customers transform.
Explore our latest customer stories
- Royal Bank of Scotland extends its virtual client infrastructure with PRIMEFLEX vShape, and gains highest efficiency and cost reductions
- Providing Crossrail with desktops, data centre services and helpdesk support to enable access to critical information
- Working with Whitbread to rationalise over 600 legacy applications
- McDonald’s UK utilises Fujitsu's CARE programme for preventing maintenance issues in its restaurants
- CaixaBank is deploying over 20,000 FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC Q736 to implement a customer-oriented concept to securely share information
- The University of Warwick selected Fujitsu as its ServiceNow partner to deliver responsive, agile and local support for thousands of weekly requests
- Working with METAWATER to migrate virtual servers and digital content to Fujitsu Cloud Service K5
- BBC Media Action now communicates via Microsoft Office 365 and Azure globally
- Supporting the build of Heathrow’s Terminal 2 with our high-speed network solution
- HMRC’s Voice and Unified Communications platform now works on Fujitsu FAST Cloud
- DEPFA build an entire IT Infrastructure from scratch with Fujitsu IT Products and Managed Infrastructure Services
- Fighting cyber crime with Scottish Water
- Working with I Heart Studios to design an automated workflow solution with Salesforce
IT and business challenges
Discover how Fujitsu can help you solve today's business challenges and take advantage of the new opportunities that digital technology offers.
- As National Inclusion Week is fast approaching, we reflect on the theme of inclusion and diversity.
- As the working world changes beyond recognition in the coming years, we explore how RPA will enable employees in the retail sector.
- Our retail banking director, Anthony Duffy, discusses the future of notes and coins in an increasingly contactless world.