April 23, 2014
- With New Fujitsu Power Appliance for SAP® Adaptive Server® Enterprise, Customers Can Benefit from Fast Transaction Processing Performance, Data Centre Optimisation and Reduced TCO
- Fujitsu a leading information and communication technology (ICT) company, has unveiled FUJITSU Server Power Appliance for SAP® Adaptive Server® Enterprise (SAP ASE).
April 15, 2014
- Fujitsu and Ingenico Join Forces to Speed Up Journeys for Merseyrail
- Fujitsu, in collaboration with Ingenico, today announced that it has upgraded Merseyrails’s ticketing systems to enable contactless payment. The upgrade has seen 63 Merseyrail stations offer contactless payment in terminals and manned ticket outlets.
April 11, 2014
- Fujitsu welcomes Marketing into the fold as Simon Carter joins UK & Ireland Executive Team
- Fujitsu today announced that Simon Carter, Marketing Director, UK & Ireland, has joined its Executive Team in this country. This change to the Executive Team comes as the business seeks to put in place the right structure for growth, and to take advantage of a growing globalisation agenda in the ICT market.
April 11, 2014
- Fujitsu prepares for sustained growth with key changes across the Executive Team
- Fujitsu today announced several appointments to its UK & Ireland Executive Team. The changes come as Fujitsu prepares for growth, which will be driven from a new structure in the UK & Ireland, promoting increased collaboration amongst business units as it seeks to take advantage of growing globalisation in the ICT market.
- London, April 23, 2014
- Specsavers: Support and Maintenance of IT Infrastructures
- Specsavers worked with Fujitsu to introduce a three year support contract that would cut costs, reduce administration and simplify the support service. Read the case study.
- Courts Service, Ireland
- Established in November 1999 following the enactment of the Courts Service Act of 1998, the Courts Service's remit includes providing support services to the judges and information to the public, managing and maintaining court buildings, and providing facilities for users of the courts. There are approximately 1,100 court users and approximately 120 judges that use the Courts Service support systems.
- Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire Councils: a unique ERP shared service
- Fujitsu have a created a unique ERP shared service based on Oracle e-Business Suite. The solution is for a groundbreaking tripartite partnership between Fujitsu, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire County Councils.
- Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC)
- ATOC agreed a five year, £13 million deal with Fujitsu to refresh, enhance and streamline the hardware and applications technology used by RJIS, so that it could be supported until at least 2014. It also had to have the capacity to handle an increase in workload, largely driven by a massive growth in online sales (25% year-on-year) and greater use of Ticket-on-Departure vending-style machines used to collect ticket.
- Case Studies
- Fujitsu offers solutions for the most challenging IT problems. Take a look at what Fujitsu and our clients have accomplished together in our case studies.