August 07, 2014
- Fujitsu 'Positioned the Highest in Execution' for the End-User Outsourcing Services, Europe
- Fujitsu has once again been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the ‘leaders’ quadrant of the latest Gartner Magic Quadrant: End-User Outsourcing Services, Europe. This the second consecutive year that Fujitsu has been recognised as a ‘leader’ in terms of its ‘completeness of vision’ and ‘ability to execute’ in this annual study.
August 06, 2014
- IT Budgets Set to Increase According to a Third (37%) of Financial Services Organisations
- A study investigating the priorities for the UK and Ireland’s top banks and insurance companies has revealed that increasing and improving customer experience is now the number one priority for organisations.
July 24, 2014
- Fujitsu Makes Storage Bullet-proof for Exponential Data Growth
- Fujitsu enables storage professionals to provide and maintain excellent service levels to lines of business even when facing exponential data growth.
June 18, 2014
- Fujitsu Tasks Tom Roche With Spearheading its Products Division
- Fujitsu today announced it has appointed Tom Roche as Executive Director of its Technology Product Group (TPG). Roche takes up the role with immediate effect, reporting directly to Michael Keegan, who was recently appointed Head of Fujitsu UK & Ireland.
- London, August 07, 2014
- June 04, 2014
- Fujitsu Awarded a Place on G-Cloud 5
- I Heart Studios Chooses Fujitsu RunMyProcess Integrated with Salesforce.com
- I Heart Studios is a rapidly expanding digital content studio based in London, with a strong ambition of becoming the biggest photography studio in the UK. Since 2008, I Heart Studios has been working with top retailers to supply high-quality creative visual content.
- University Campus Suffolk
- UCS is a new kind of higher education institution that allows students to access the knowledge and resources of its two validating universities, the University of East Anglia and the University of Essex, as well as local colleges and the wider community.
- Department of the Environment Develops Workforce Models with Fujitsu
- The Planning & Local Government Group (P&LGG) contributes to and is responsible for implementing Northern Ireland Executive’s planning policies and operates within a statutory framework.
- HM Revenue & Customs works with Fujitsu consultants
- HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is the UK’s tax authority and was formed in 2005 through a merger of the Inland Revenue and Customs and Excise.
- Fujitsu Case Studies
- Fujitsu offers solutions for the most challenging IT problems. Take a look at what Fujitsu and our clients have accomplished together in our case studies.