Fujitsu World Tour 2017
Eight things we learned about digital disruption and co-creation at Fujitsu World Tour London.
Find out more
Enriching the customer experience with transformative digital infrastructure
CIO Phil Pavitt outlines how Specsavers is underpinning a revolution in CX with state-of-the-art in-store tech.
- UK and Ireland Blog: With two major attacks making headlines in the last two months, we take a look at what happens during a global malware outbreak.
- UK and Ireland Blog: As consumers shift to mobile as their primary device, we explore how organisations should respond.
- UK and Ireland Blog: Preparing for an interconnected future. How AI can be used to manage increasing amounts of data in the electricity sector.
IT and business challenges
Discover how Fujitsu can help you solve today's business challenges and take advantage of the new opportunities that digital technology offers.
- Working with Whitbread to rationalise over 600 legacy applications
- BBC Media Action now communicates via Microsoft Office 365 and Azure globally
- Providing Crossrail with desktops, data centre services and helpdesk support to enable access to critical information
- Supporting the build of Heathrow’s Terminal 2 with our high-speed network solution
- Providing ITV with a stable, high-performing Artist Payment System wrapped with management and maintenance services
- HMRC’s Voice and Unified Communications platform now works on Fujitsu FAST Cloud
- DEPFA build an entire IT Infrastructure from scratch with Fujitsu IT Products and Managed Infrastructure Services
- Collaborating with City College Coventry as part of our Education Ambassador Programme
- Fighting cyber crime with Scottish Water
- Working with I Heart Studios to design an automated workflow solution with Salesforce
- PRIMEFLEX Cluster-in-a-box provides a lean IT infrastructure to Kirkby College