July 29, 2015
- Bidvest Foodservice chooses Fujitsu to overhaul and manage its IT infrastructure
- Contract extension sees Fujitsu partner with the food wholesaler to modernise and streamline its IT to help deliver a better experience for its users and customers
July 23, 2015
- Fujitsu’s Gavin Bounds awarded Responsible Business Ambassador for HRH The Prince of Wales in London
- Gavin Bounds, Chief Operating Officer, EMEIA, Fujitsu has been recognised as the 2015 Prince’s Ambassador in London. The announcement is part of the London Responsible Business Awards which is run by the charity Business in the Community, the Prince’s Responsible Business Network.
July 23, 2015
- Fujitsu named Responsible Business of the Year at Business in the Community’s Responsible Business Awards
- Fujitsu has been named Responsible Business of the Year at Business in the Community’s 2015 Annual Responsible Business Gala in London. The award recognises Fujitsu’s role in effectively influencing others to collaborate and create the conditions for long-term sustainable change. The organisation was commended for embedding sustainability into its business strategy, displayed exceptional leadership and reach within and beyond its own sector to help build the wider movement of responsible business.
July 02, 2015
- Fujitsu Completes PRIMEFLEX Line-up of Integrated Systems
- Fujitsu today marks the completion of the global rollout of its PRIMEFLEX portfolio, putting the company clearly in the vanguard in combining intellectual property, expertise and global technology partnerships to deliver Integrated Systems that are purpose-designed for specific data centre tasks.
- London, July 29, 2015
- I Heart Studios Chooses Fujitsu RunMyProcess Integrated with Salesforce.com
- I Heart Studios is a rapidly expanding digital content studio based in London, with a strong ambition of becoming the biggest photography studio in the UK. Since 2008, I Heart Studios has been working with top retailers to supply high-quality creative visual content.
- University Campus Suffolk
- UCS is a new kind of higher education institution that allows students to access the knowledge and resources of its two validating universities, the University of East Anglia and the University of Essex, as well as local colleges and the wider community.
- Department of the Environment Develops Workforce Models with Fujitsu
- The Planning & Local Government Group (P&LGG) contributes to and is responsible for implementing Northern Ireland Executive’s planning policies and operates within a statutory framework.
- HM Revenue & Customs works with Fujitsu consultants
- HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is the UK’s tax authority and was formed in 2005 through a merger of the Inland Revenue and Customs and Excise.
- Fujitsu Case Studies
- Fujitsu offers solutions for the most challenging IT problems. Take a look at what Fujitsu and our clients have accomplished together in our case studies.