- December 03, 2015
- Fujitsu與KDDI攜手推出一站式方案ICT One Touch
- ThyssenKrupp Elevator Asia Pacific
- ThyssenKrupp Elevator is one of the world's largest manufacturers and operators of passenger transportation systems, with customers in more than 150 countries. As one of the world’s leading elevator companies, it offers innovative and energy-efficient products such as passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions.
- Pacific Coffee Company
- Since the opening of its first coffeehouse in 1992, Pacific Coffee Company (PCC) has provided world-class coffee to satisfy Hong Kong's growing demand for specialty coffee beverages. Each branch is also an urban oasis for customers searching for a moment of peace in their hectic daily lives. As the leading coffee chain in Hong Kong, the number of PCC outlets has doubled in the past 6 years in the city, with over 124 outlets now in operation.
- Watami International Limited
- Watami group was established in 1984 with businesses in restaurants, nursing care and catering to the elderly. In order to expand its restaurant business overseas, the group founded Watami International Limited in 2008. The group owns a chain of Japanese restaurants in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Taiwan, Shanghai, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Korea and Japan with over 600 domestic outlets and over 80 overseas outlets. Watami International Limited focuses on the "casual restaurant" market, which sits between family restaurants and public houses, providing a homely dining environment with a family atmosphere.