February 04, 2016
- Fujitsu’s Uniquely Far-reaching Vision for Workplace Services Enables Digitally Balanced Enterprises
- Fujitsu is cited as a Leader in Workplace Services at a global and EMEA level, and as a Strong Performer in North America by independent research firm Forrester. The Forrester WaveTM reports evaluate criteria that emphasize depth and breadth of capabilities, including current offering, strategy and market presence.
February 02, 2016
- Fujitsu helps SMEs Thrive Despite Unpredictable Data Growth
- Fujitsu today doubles1 affordable storage capacity for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) – protecting investments simply by avoiding the need to invest in bigger systems – with enhancements to the FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS DX60 S3, the smallest member of the ETERNUS DX family.
January 28, 2016
- Fujitsu Optimizes Long-term Data Retention on Tape
- With the introduction of the latest Linear Tape Open (LTO) generation for FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS LT tape systems, Fujitsu continues its pledge to radically simplify backup and archiving with business-centric solutions. The systems provide affordable, scalable and reliable long-term data retention on tape, for example in conjunction with the recently launched FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS CS200c S2 / CS800 S6 Data Protection Appliance.
January 20, 2016
- Fujitsu Connects Customers with the Right Channel Partners
- Fujitsu today introduces a new Reseller Locator to help customers quickly and easily find channel partners nearby with just the right expertise to meet their needs. Known end-customer challenges are reflected in Fujitsu’s SELECT Expert specializations1 and – as Fujitsu trains its channel partners in the same way that it trains its employees – Fujitsu is confident that the Reseller Locator matches these customer needs to the best-placed channel partner with the right skillset.
- Luxembourg, February 04, 2016