April 15, 2016
- Fujitsu Sets Out the "Fujitsu Technology and Service Vision 2016"
- Fujitsu today presents the latest evolution of the Fujitsu Technology and Service Vision. It proposes a different approach to help organizations incorporate digital technology into the heart of their business, strengthen competitiveness and grow the top line as well as the profit. It also outlines practical steps about how digital leaders can overcome the challenges of digital, by aligning and balancing new digital technology with their traditional IT assets.
April 14, 2016
- Banking on Success? Over half of Financial Services Organizations Lack the Skills for Digital Transformation Projects
- Financial business leaders in Europe agree that digital transformation is critical to their future success. However, a report1 commissioned by Fujitsu reveals that over half of those surveyed believe their organizations lack the skills to implement digital projects – with many companies failing to provide a clear strategy for reaching this goal, and the majority still seeing the whole digitalization process as a gamble.
April 13, 2016
- Nomination d'Yves de Beauregard à la tête de Fujitsu Benelux
- Fujitsu annonce aujourd'hui l'entrée en fonction d'Yves de Beauregard en tant que Directeur général de Fujitsu Benelux. M. de Beauregard sera responsable de la croissance et du développement continus de la Société en Belgique, au Luxembourg et aux Pays-Bas.
April 07, 2016
- Fujitsu Receives Multiple VMware Partner Innovation Awards at VMware Partner Leadership Summit 2016
- Fujitsu today announced that it has received a Global VMware Partner Innovation Award in the Strategic Alliance Partner of the Year category. The company also received both an APJ VMware Partner Innovation Award and an EMEA Partner Innovation Award in the Strategic Alliance Partner of the Year category. Furthermore, Fujitsu Oceania received the APJ VMware Partner Innovation Award in the Service Provider Partner of the Year category.
- Munich, April 15, 2016