May 04, 2016
- Banking on Change: Consumers Drive Digital Charge in Financial Services
- Fujitsu today releases a Europe-wide study highlighting the shift in consumer interaction with their banks and insurers, as digital-first demand continues to drive a new pace of change.
April 21, 2016
- Fujitsu Signs Retail-as-a-Service IT Agreement with Apoteksgruppen to Provide In-Store Solutions across 173 Pharmacies in Sweden
- Fujitsu has signed a Retail-as-a-Service IT agreement that makes the latest retail technology available to 173 pharmacies across Sweden in the Apoteksgruppen i Sverige AB chain.
April 15, 2016
- Fujitsu Sets Out the "Fujitsu Technology and Service Vision 2016"
- Fujitsu today presents the latest evolution of the Fujitsu Technology and Service Vision. It proposes a different approach to help organizations incorporate digital technology into the heart of their business, strengthen competitiveness and grow the top line as well as the profit. It also outlines practical steps about how digital leaders can overcome the challenges of digital, by aligning and balancing new digital technology with their traditional IT assets.
April 14, 2016
- Banking on Success? Over half of Financial Services Organizations Lack the Skills for Digital Transformation Projects
- Financial business leaders in Europe agree that digital transformation is critical to their future success. However, a report1 commissioned by Fujitsu reveals that over half of those surveyed believe their organizations lack the skills to implement digital projects – with many companies failing to provide a clear strategy for reaching this goal, and the majority still seeing the whole digitalization process as a gamble.
- Munich/London, May 04, 2016