March 02, 2015
- Fujitsu Drops New Fully Ruggedized Industrial Business Tablet
- At Mobile World Congress, Fujitsu today unveils a no-nonsense, fully ruggedized industrial business tablet, the FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC V535. Designed to roll with the punches and soak up the knocks and scrapes of use in environments that would normally overcome consumer-grade tablets, the STYLISTIC V535 stands up to liquids, dust, bumps, and even to being dropped from a height of up to 1.8 meters.
February 26, 2015
- Fujitsu at Mobile World Congress: Human Centric Innovation
- At Mobile World Congress starting March 2, 2015, Fujitsu’s theme is Human Centric Innovation. The Fujitsu booth (Hall 5, booth A40) showcases this across one of the industry’s broadest ranges of solutions, including some of the hottest new concepts that are currently under development in Fujitsu Laboratories. Visitors to Fujitsu at MWC can expect products, services and solutions – themed to the topics of Mobility, Big Data and Human Centric Innovation that bring together the three dimensions of people, information and infrastructure.
February 24, 2015
- FUJITSU Market Place Mobile Delivers Omni-Channel Selling Functionality on Platform-Independent Mobile Devices
- Fujitsu today delivers on its new Connected Retail strategy in enabling major international retailers and their customers to go mobile with a range of omni-channel services for the modern retail environment. By extending its revolutionary FUJITSU Market Place omni-channel Point of Service (PoS) application to mobile,
November 20, 2014
- Fujitsu Launches KISS Report – Simplification is not just a Buzz Word
- Around 60 percent of SAP customers believe there is scope to further exploit the vast capabilities of SAP solutions. however the key to achieving this is streamlining and simplification according the Fujitsu KISS Report1, launched today at Fujitsu Forum Munich 2014
- Brussels, March 02, 2015