San Jose, CA,
May 19, 2016
- Fujitsu Expands Projected Capacitive Touch Panels for Automotive Applications
- Fujitsu Components America, Inc. today announced it is expanding its automotive projected capacitive (PCAP) touch panel offering to include larger sizes with glass sensors. The additional panels give OEMs a wider range of touch input options that are similar to what consumers use in personal interactive devices for use in center stack displays (CSD) and other cabin controls.
Foothill Ranch, CA,
May 16, 2016
- Fujitsu names PCSC as Master Distributor for Fujitsu PalmEntry™ Physical Access Control Solutions
- Fujitsu choses PCSC as master distributor for PalmEntry because of their global scope and focus on physical access control solutions. In addition, PCSC has many value-added services that they can will enable integrators and security companies to differentiate their existing and new security solutions.
- San Jose, CA, May 19, 2016
San Jose, CA,
June 22, 2016
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2016
- Join Fujitsu Components America at the Sensors Expo & Conference that will take place from June 22-23, in San Jose, CA. Sensors Expo is North America's premier event focused exclusively on sensors and sensor-integrated systems.
San Francisco, CA,
May 24, 2016
- SID - The Society of Information Display - Display Week 2016
- SID - The Society of Information Display - Display Week 2016 is the once a year, can’t-miss event for the electronic information display industry, a $100 billion/year industry. The exhibition is the premier showcase for global information display companies and researchers to unveil cutting-edge developments in display technology.
March 22, 2016
- OFC 2016
- OFC 2016 OFC is the largest global conference and exposition for optical communications and networking professionals. For over 40 years, The Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exposition (OFC) has drawn attendees from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward.
New York City, NY,
January 17, 2016
- NRF BIG Show 2016
- Join Fujitsu at Retail’s BIG Show where the retail community gathers each year to network, trade ideas and announce ground-breaking new solutions.
- San Jose, CA, June 22, 2016
March 14, 2016
- Muskogee Police Department officers now write incident reports on LIFEBOOK Tablets easier and faster
- On the recommendation of several other departments, as well as industry reviews, the City of Muskogee decided to utilize Brite’s Fujitsu Solution. The LIFEBOOK<sup>®</sup> T-series features top of the line Intel<sup>®</sup> technology and is mounted on the central dash for optimum functionality.
February 02, 2016
- Service Desk for 30,000 users of Government of Alberta in Canada
- The Alberta Government wanted to find a new provider that would introduce new features and reinvent the service desk process. After a comprehensive benchmarking procedure, the organization identified the key criteria and went to market. Fujitsu’s combination of experience, capability and cost-effectiveness made it the ideal partner.
January 11, 2016
- Lean IT Consulting helps to streamline surgery processes at Hôpital Montfort
- Hôpital Montfort wanted to transform its surgical department, considered as the core of its activities. It started with the goal to improve processes within its orthopedic department to enhance the patient journey, reduce costs and increase the quality of life for its staff.
- United States, March 14, 2016