Ottawa, Canada, and Richardson, TX,
January 13, 2016
- Fujitsu Network Communications Announced as Newest Member of CENGN Consortium
- CENGN, Canada’s Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (NGN), a leader in the rapid commercialization of NGN products, applications and services, and Fujitsu Network Communications Inc., today announced that Fujitsu Network Communications has joined as the consortium's newest member.
January 06, 2016
- Fujitsu Advances Software-Defined Networking with Multi-Layer, Modular Solution for Carrier Networks
- Today, Fujitsu Network Communications Inc. announced the availability of Virtuora® NC 3.0, a suite of standards-based, multi-layer, multi-vendor network automation and virtualization products for software defined networks (SDN).
- Ottawa, Canada, and Richardson, TX, January 13, 2016
- December 18, 2015
- Fujitsu Announces Changes to Group Company Names
- December 17, 2015
- Fujitsu Introduces Bluetooth® Smart Beacon for IoT Solutions
- November 18, 2015
- Fujitsu Adds Press-Fit Option to DDR4 DIMM Connector Series
- October 27, 2015
- Fujitsu Releases Miniature Bluetooth® Smart Module for IoT Solutions
March 22, 2016
- OFC 2016
- OFC 2016 OFC is the largest global conference and exposition for optical communications and networking professionals. For over 40 years, The Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exposition (OFC) has drawn attendees from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward.
New York City, NY,
January 17, 2016
- NRF BIG Show 2016
- Join Fujitsu at Retail’s BIG Show where the retail community gathers each year to network, trade ideas and announce ground-breaking new solutions.
June 24, 2015
- Fujitsu Laboratories of America Technology Symposium 2015 Agenda
- Intelligent Computing: Technology Disruptions and Social Impacts
San Jose, CA,
June 02, 2015
- SID - The Society of Information Display - Display Week 2015
- SID - The Society of Information Display - Display Week 2015 is the once a year, can’t-miss event for the electronic information display industry, a $100 billion/year industry. The exhibition is the premier showcase for global information display companies and researchers to unveil cutting-edge developments in display technology.
- Anaheim, CA, March 22, 2016
January 11, 2016
- Lean IT Consulting helps to streamline surgery processes at Hôpital Montfort
- Hôpital Montfort wanted to transform its surgical department, considered as the core of its activities. It started with the goal to improve processes within its orthopedic department to enhance the patient journey, reduce costs and increase the quality of life for its staff.
November 10, 2015
- Frontier Science relies on Fujitsu M10 servers and ETERNUS DX200 storage for data processing and medical research
- Frontier Science has implemented multiple Fujitsu M10-4 and M10-1 servers at several sites. It has also installed Fujitsu ETERNUS DX200 storage solutions at each location. These include production systems as well as segregated development and testing systems.
North America, Canada,
October 22, 2015
- Empire Life boosts power and saves space with Fujitsu M10-1 server
- With support from Toronto-based HighVail, a full-service technology enabler, Empire Life was able to consolidate its existing SPARC infrastructure – almost four racks of servers - down to a single Fujitsu M10-1 server.
- Canada, January 11, 2016