April 14, 2015
- Fujitsu’s John Chowdhury to Illustrate the Impact of IoT, Broadband Access and Demand Aggregation in Rural Communities
- Fujitsu Network Communications Inc.’s Utility Practice Director John Chowdhury will present two sessions focused on rural broadband development at the 2015 Broadband Communities Summit.
March 25, 2015
- Highlights from Fujitsu North America Technology Forum 2015: Human-Centric Innovation
- Leading-edge technologies showcased; executive keynotes and customer case studies featured; breakout sessions focused on big data, security, sensors/wearables, and communication for the new IoT era
March 23, 2015
- Fujitsu Solution Receives 2015 Lightwave Innovation Award Elite Score
- Fujitsu Network Communications, Inc. announced that the company’s Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) + Dynamic Core Evolution system received an elite score in the Optical Transport Platforms category of the 2015 Lightwave Innovation Awards.
- Richardson, TX, April 14, 2015
- March 09, 2015
- Fujitsu Settles Patent Dispute with Tellabs, Inc.
San Jose, CA,
June 02, 2015
- SID - The Society of Information Display - Display Week 2015
SID - The Society of Information Display - Display Week 2015 is the once a year, can’t-miss event for the electronic information display industry, a $100 billion/year industry. The exhibition is the premier showcase for global information display companies and researchers to unveil cutting-edge developments in display technology.
May 12, 2015
- Citrix Synergy
Highlight Fujitsu as Citrix‘ leading Global System Integrator partner with an end-to-end services, solutions & services offering for desktop virtualization and enterprise mobility
May 05, 2015
- SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2015
SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2015
May 04, 2015
- Microsoft Ignite
Challenge what you know, reveal new opportunities, spark innovation, and see where technology is headed at the largest and most comprehensive Microsoft technology event.
- San Jose, CA, June 02, 2015
- St. Andrew’s College
- As an independent school, St. Andrew’s College prides itself on the innovative ways in which it teaches students, using collaborative, activity-based, boy-friendly learning along with cutting-edge technology to engage and inspire. The school has been teaching boys for more than a century and excels in academics, the arts, athletics, and co-curricular programing that is amongst the most varied and comprehensive of any private school in Canada.
- LIFEBOOK T pays off at Athol Murray College of Notre Dame
- As a private school situated in an isolated village, Notre Dame strives to ensure it offers the best educational experience in order to attract students. One of its key strengths is its outstanding athletics program, which produces regular NHL players and college scholarships. However, recently it decided that technology was one area in which it could lead the field on the prairies.
- New Brunswick Department of Public Safety Chooses Fujitsu for Modernization
- New Brunswick is the largest of Canada’s three Maritime Provinces and was one of the first to join the Dominion of Canada in 1867. It today boasts a varied and increasingly multicultural population with a total population of 729,997.
- Saint-Gobain Selects Fujitsu For Help Desk and Assessment Management Services
- Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets. It designs, manufactures and distributes building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet the growing demand for energy efficiency and for environmental protection.
- Paul VI Catholic School Provides Fujitsu LIFEBOOK Laptops
- Paul VI Catholic High School, established in 1983, is one of four secondary schools in the Arlington Diocesan school system of Virginia. From an original enrolment of 350 students, it has grown to a current capacity of 1,000 young men and women who seek the well-rounded educational experience that it offers.