Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.4 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
Fujitsu Global Links
- Our Business
- Read more about how Fujitsu delivers total solutions in the field of information and communication technology.
- Our Approach to CSR
- Read more about our vision for achieving a sustainable society.
- Read more about how Fujitsu contributes to the creation of a sustainable environment for future generations.
- Read more about how Fujitsu creates new value and is promoting the development of new technology for future generations.
- Investor Relations
- Read more about Fujitsus management direction, shareholder and stock information or visit our IR reference library where you can find several types of reports.
- Read more about how to get employed by Fujitsu.
- Read more about the Fujitsu procurement policy, call for bids and our green procurement.
- More about Fujitsu
- Fujitsu in Our Daily Lives, Reports, Publications, Awards, A Quick History of Fujitsu, Product Gallery, Fujitsu Logo