June 01, 2014
- Fujitsu Ireland CEO appointed as President of Engineers Ireland
- Regina Moran, CEO, Fujitsu Ireland has been appointed President of Engineers Ireland. She highlighted the convergence between engineering and technology, improvements in education, and women in technology as three primary themes she will address during her presidency.
May 27, 2014
- Fujitsu CEO highlights need for new “digi-physical” approach to challenges in financial sector
- This morning over 100 industry leaders attended a Dublin Chamber of Commerce and Fujitsu SMART Series Breakfast with John Bruton, Chairman of the IFSC, Regina Moran, CEO of Fujitsu Ireland, Tom Glynn, CEO, Depfa Bank plc and Jason Lalor, Country Head, MasterCard, for a discussion on The Future of Financial Services in Ireland.
March 21, 2014
- Fujitsu ranks high on Fortune Magazine’s List of “World’s Most Admired Companies”
- Fujitsu has been ranked on Fortune magazine’s renowned “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the second year in a row. Innovation, social responsibility and long-term investments were among the attributes that ensured the global ICT Company held its place.
March 10, 2014
- Fujitsu Host Mock Interviews with 5th Years at St. Joseph’s, Rush
- 5th year students from St. Joseph’s Secondary School in Rush will be put through their paces this week in mock interviews for roles at Fujitsu Ireland. 26 students will compete for two internships as part of a year-long Skills at Work mentoring programme where staff of the global ICT giant are helping the students prepare for the working world.
- Dublin, June 01, 2014
- December 02, 2013
- Taoiseach Welcomed by Fujitsu in Japan