oktoober 30, 2018
oktoober 24, 2018
oktoober 16, 2018
oktoober 7, 2018
september 11, 2018
Experience ‘Co-creation for Success’ at Fujitsu Forum Munich 2018
An opportunity for business and IT leaders from around the world to join subject matter experts from Fujitsu and our partners
Sensors, IoT, Social Networking Service and Big Data Analysis
Fighting Natural Disasters with Technology
BAT: At the intersection of business and digital transformation
Tobacco giant BAT is engineering a business model shift as it forges ahead with its aim to transform the industry. Jean-Pierre Cussac, group head of IT enterprise services, outlines how its tech team is supporting this transformation.
IT and business challenges
Discover how Fujitsu can help you solve today's business challenges and take advantage of the new opportunities that digital technology offers.
Transforming Akademiska Hus’s IT estate to a fully digitized, hybrid cloud environment provides improved performance and efficiencies at a lower cost.
Akademiska Hus chose Fujitsu’s Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation to digitize every aspect of its IT estate and migrate to a hyper converged, hybrid cloud environment to become more collaborative, more flexible and more efficient.
- Enterprise Postgres helps the Environment Agency to reach more people in the event of severe weather by exploiting new and emerging communications channels
- Managed Security Services and PalmSecure helps Hydro’s Brazilian business operations to align to global standards
- Artificial Intelligence Solution helps Siemens Gamesa to accelerate inspection of turbine blades
- MetaArc and Cloud K5 enables Nav Assist to provide immediate test runs and demonstrations to their customers
- Kimplas Piping Systems gets a new level of service for SAP operations, and also full compliance with the Goods and Service Tax
- Lotte Card established a high-reliable and user-friendly authentication payment solution with PalmSecure
- The ICT Sustainability Benchmark helps Technical and Further Education New South Wales to introduce an e-waste policy