Fujitsu in the UK and Ireland
Fujitsu is an ICT company offering a rich product and services portfolio with all that is needed to help organisations thrive in a changing world. From delivering consulting, looking after applications, innovating in technology products, through to offering managed services and cloud-based solutions, we're helping businesses everywhere to thrive in a hyperconnected world.
View the 2016 Fujitsu corporate brochure mobile-friendly version >>
View the 2016 Fujitsu corporate brochure E-Guide >>
As the largest Japanese employer in the region, we employ 14,000 people who work with us every day to keep the UK and Ireland running smoothly, with our products and services touching 99% of the UK population every day. From high street shopping and online banking through to transport bookings and driving licences, in the UK and Ireland, we are:
- Enabling the processing of 2.8 million passports every year
- Managing more than 20,000 retail outlets and over 85,000 point of sale devices
- Processing over 10 million driving licence updates and almost a million new licences every year
- Enabling Ireland’s Road Safety Authority to process hundreds of driving test applications every day
- Supporting 1,000 staff, including 150 judiciary members in 70 locations for the Irish Courts Service
- Helping financial services providers to serve over 40 million customers and operate over 20,000 local branches
- Connecting 300,000 defence users in over 2,000 locations worldwide.
Fujitsu offers practical, targeted solutions and services that enables organisations to run their existing IT for maximum value and efficiency, while helping adopt digital.
Find out more about what we can do >>
Our commitment to responsible business and winning the right way has seen Fujitsu named as Responsible Business of the Year at Business in the Community’s Responsible Business Awards. This prestigious award recognises Fujitsu as most effectively integrating sustainability issues, and promoting the use of technology as a force for good. Please see our Winners Case Study and press release.
We are also proud to work alongside our new charity partner Macmillan Cancer Support who we announced in November 2016. The partnership will harness our expertise by working with Macmillan to transform the digital experience of Macmillan’s volunteers. This will enable Macmillan to reach more people affected by cancer. The company will also engage in fundraising activity and other initiatives aimed at benefitting and supporting Macmillan to ensure that no one faces cancer alone.