October 20, 2014
- Fujitsu Builds New Communications Platform to Transform Work Style for Kaga Electronics
- Kaga Electronics Co., Ltd. and Fujitsu Limited today announced that 14 Kaga Electronics' locations in Japan have commenced use of an upgraded communications platform built by Fujitsu for the company when it transferred its headquarters in March 2014.
October 17, 2014
- Fujitsu Selected by CDP for Climate Performance Leadership Index
- Fujitsu today announced it has been commended by CDP for its actions to reduce carbon emissions and climate change risks, and has been selected for the CDP Climate Performance Leadership Index for three years in succession.
October 16, 2014
- Fujitsu Initiates "Learning Project of Tomorrow" for an Era in Which Every Student Has a Tablet
- Fujitsu today announced that it will be promoting the "learning project of tomorrow" to support the creation of a learning environments suitable for the 21st century. From September 2014 until March 2016, Fujitsu will provide software and equipment necessary for lessons utilizing ICT in the classroom to a total of six elementary schools and middle schools, comprising five schools in different regions across Japan, and one elementary school in the ASEAN region.
Singapore and Tokyo,
October 15, 2014
- Fujitsu Partners with Singapore to Set Up Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Urbanisation
- Fujitsu Limited, the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and the Singapore Management University (SMU) have today signed a Master Research Collaboration Agreement (MRCA) at Fusionopolis. Under the MRCA, a five-year partnership which builds on the Fujitsu-A*STAR MoU signed in Japan in March 2013, the parties will invest S$54 million in an Urban Computing and Engineering Centre of Excellence in Singapore to work together in addressing the multitude of challenges highly urbanized cities frequently face. The Centre is also supported by the National Research Foundation (NRF), Prime Minister's Office, Singapore.
- Tokyo, October 20, 2014
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014