April 01, 2015
- Fujitsu Establishes New Corporate Venture Fund
- Fujitsu today announced that it is establishing a new corporate venture fund to strengthen collaboration with new ventures and further enhance its services in the fields of business innovation and social innovation, which form the pillars of the company's growth strategy. Fujitsu established its first corporate venture fund in 2006 to collaborate with promising ventures in Japan and around the world, and the new fund will further strengthen these activities.
April 01, 2015
- Fujitsu Develops Technology that Identifies Applicable Areas from Within Materials Being Discussed
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced that it has developed technology that, based on a speaker's voice, detects in real time and with high accuracy the applicable area in presentation or remote-conference materials.
Tokyo and Iwata City, Japan,
March 26, 2015
- Fujitsu, ORIX, Masuda Seed and Iwata City Reach Basic Agreement to Consider Launch of Smart Agriculture Project
- Fujitsu Limited, ORIX Corporation, Masuda Seed Co.,Ltd. and Iwata City in Shizuoka Prefecture announced that they have reached a basic agreement to begin considering the launch of the Iwata Smart Agriculture Project, an initiative intended to realize regional development based on agriculture.
March 25, 2015
- Fujitsu Develops Industry's First Flexible IoT-Supporting Beacon That Needs No Battery Replacement
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. announced the development of a thin, light-weight beacon, weighing 3 grams with a thickness of 2.5 millimeters, that does not require battery replacement or other maintenance and is flexible enough for installation on round objects, corners, and curves.
- Tokyo, April 01, 2015
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014