October 19, 2018
October 17, 2018
October 5, 2018
Oracle® OpenWorld® 2018
Come see Fujitsu harness the power of collaboration at OOW 2018. Don’t let time run out! Pre-event prices end October 20.
Realizing the twin benefits of higher security and better customer experience for online banking at Mizuho Bank, Ltd
Read the customer story
BAT: At the intersection of business and digital transformation
Tobacco giant BAT is engineering a business model shift as it forges ahead with its aim to transform the industry. Jean-Pierre Cussac, group head of IT enterprise services, outlines how its tech team is supporting this transformation.
IT and business challenges
Discover how Fujitsu can help you solve today's business challenges and take advantage of the new opportunities that digital technology offers.
Transforming Akademiska Hus’s IT estate to a fully digitized, hybrid cloud environment provides improved performance and efficiencies at a lower cost.
Akademiska Hus chose Fujitsu’s Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation to digitize every aspect of its IT estate and migrate to a hyper converged, hybrid cloud environment to become more collaborative, more flexible and more efficient.
- Beam Suntory’s barrels now go through an IoT-lead process via GlobeRanger iMotion, minimizing vast and enabling total visibility.
- Yokohama Rubber achieves real-time visibility of the production statuses of its 15 main factories in Japan and overseas
- The hybrid cloud solution PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation halves costs while doubling efficiency and performance at Akademiska Hus in Sweden
- Berendsen Fluid Power easily and effectively automates key repair projects by implementing RunMyProcess
- Virtual Private Hosted Cloud enables Oliveira Trust secure client access and high availability via disaster recovery backup infrastructure
- Al Ezzel Operation and Maintenance eliminates unauthorized access to SAP ERP systems with PalmSecure