January 30, 2015
- Fujitsu Reports Fiscal 2014 Third-Quarter Financial Results
- Fujitsu today reported a profit for the third quarter attributable to owners of the parent of 27.6 billion yen (US$228 million), a decline of 16.2 billion yen compared to the third quarter of fiscal 2013.
January 29, 2015
- NYK and Fujitsu to Start Discussions on Partnership Regarding Information Systems Business
- Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK) and Fujitsu Limited have announced their agreement to discuss a partnership in the information systems business, which would involve Fujitsu’s acquisition of 51% of YJK Solutions Co., Ltd. (YJK), a 100% subsidiary of NYK Line. YJK handles the development, operation, and maintenance of information systems.
January 28, 2015
- Fujitsu Laboratories Develops Technology that Streamlines Network Operations by Rapidly Pinpointing Trouble Spots
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced that it has developed a technology that, in the event of a cloud network failure, enables even non-experts to identify the impact of that failure on virtual systems - within 10 seconds. Up until now, when there were network failures, networking experts worked with server administrators as they needed to investigate the relationship between virtual systems and physical networks. This process could take over three hours in the case of a large-scale cloud environment.
January 27, 2015
- Fujitsu to Construct New Facilities at Its Tatebayashi and Akashi System Centers
- Fujitsu today announced plans to construct new annexes at its Tatebayashi System Center and Akashi System Center, its main data centers in Japan, to serve as the core facilities for accelerating its IoT and cloud businesses. Construction will steadily move forward starting this month, with the Tatebayashi System Center's new annex set to open in April 2016, and the Akashi System Center's new annex to open in July 2016.
- Tokyo, January 30, 2015
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014