March 14, 2019
March 13, 2019
March 13, 2019
How 5G will revolutionize the transport industry
There are some applications where the huge increase in data capability will have a more significant effect – and the transport industry is one of those
Read the blog
FSTJ Vol. 55, No. 2, 2019 AI Zinrai Supporting Digital Innovation
This issue introduces AI initiatives at Fujitsu from the three viewpoints of "examples leveraging AI technology," "AI solutions," and "cutting-edge technologies that support Zinrai."
IT and business challenges
Discover how Fujitsu can help you solve today's business challenges and take advantage of the new opportunities that digital technology offers.
Transforming Akademiska Hus’s IT estate to a fully digitized, hybrid cloud environment provides improved performance and efficiencies at a lower cost.
Akademiska Hus chose Fujitsu’s Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation to digitize every aspect of its IT estate and migrate to a hyper converged, hybrid cloud environment to become more collaborative, more flexible and more efficient.
- Beam Suntory’s barrels now go through an IoT-lead process via GlobeRanger iMotion, minimizing waste and enabling total visibility.
- Yokohama Rubber achieves real-time visibility of the production statuses of its 15 main factories in Japan and overseas
- The hybrid cloud solution PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation halves costs while doubling efficiency and performance at Akademiska Hus in Sweden
- Berendsen Fluid Power easily and effectively automates key repair projects by implementing RunMyProcess
- Virtual Private Hosted Cloud enables Oliveira Trust secure client access and high availability via disaster recovery backup infrastructure
- Al Ezzel Operation and Maintenance eliminates unauthorized access to SAP ERP systems with PalmSecure