October 30, 2014
- Fujitsu Reports Fiscal 2014 Second-Quarter Financial Results
- Fujitsu today reported a profit for the second quarter attributable to owners of the parent of 17.2 billion yen (US$158 million), a decrease of 6.5 billion yen compared to the second quarter of fiscal 2013.
October 29, 2014
- Fujitsu Achieves World's First Model-Based Highly Efficient and Highly Reliable Development Process for Digital Controlled Power Supply Units
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced that it has built the world's first development environment that enhances the efficiency and reliability of the development process for digital controlled power supply units in servers and other ICT equipment.
Tokyo and Hanoi,
October 28, 2014
- Fujitsu and FPT to Collaborate on IT-Based Agricultural Project in Vietnam
- Fujitsu Limited and FPT Corporation today announced that they will cooperate to field trial Fujitsu's food and agricultural cloud service in Vietnam. The aim of this partnership is to support restructuring in Vietnam's agricultural sector so as to make the country a world-class agricultural producer based on innovative technologies. Fujitsu provides this service in Japan and other countries to help farmers raise crop quality and productivity, and at the same time to cut costs.
October 27, 2014
- Fujitsu Releases ETERNUS CD10000 for Optimized Hyper Scale Storage
- Fujitsu Limited today announced the release of the FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS CD10000, the ideal storage system for storing hyper scale data volumes, which is now available globally.
- Tokyo, October 30, 2014
- AKG Case Study
- Originally founded in 1919, AKG has gone on to become a world leader in cooling and heating exchange systems. This family company ow employs over 2,600 people and manufactures its high performance cooling systems at 13 locations spread over 8 countries.
- Sustainable by Design: In the Words of Our Customers
- Fujitsu has a proud history of sustainability and has been a member of the Dow Jones sustainability index since its inception.
- Legrand Case Study
- Legrand provides access to the basic energy of electricity, it is the global specialist in products and systems for electrical installations and information networks in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Anthony Marano Case Study
- he Anthony Marano Company is a family owned produce business serving Chicago and the Upper Midwest. At the helm of the company for most of his life, Anthony Marano has seen six children and a third generation of grandchildren join the company, all dedicated to a commitment of service excellence.
- Shaping Big Data with Fujitsu
- For PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Germany, knowledge is their most valuable asset. PwC Germany turned to us to help them handle this massive amount of sensitive information by growing their IT capacity and enhancing efficiency.
- Our Vision and Promise
- Watching this video you'll not only see how we’ve become one of the world’s largest ICT companies, you'll also find out why it’s our people that make us different.
- Grocon on partnering with us for cloud computing
- Fujitsu is a leading IaaS provider. We helped Grocon, one of Australia’s largest construction and development companies, successfully implement a vision for the future.
- Madrid City Council Case Study
- Madrid City Council is the largest in Spain and IT is vital to its operations. This animated case study illustrates how Fujitsu is providing managed service desk support to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.