Jeddah and Tokyo,
June 01, 2015
- Fujitsu Supports King Abdulaziz University Research Capabilities with New Supercomputing System
- King Abdulaziz University (KAU) and Fujitsu have today announced delivery of a new supercomputing system. KAU switched on the system, and in so doing, inaugurated a Center of Excellence that will support the many researchers and scientists affiliated with KAU.
May 29, 2015
- Fujitsu Laboratories Develops Virtualization Technology that Brings Security and Operability to Web Applications
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced that it has developed technology for web applications that run on smart devices or wearables, and that delivers the same level of security as thin clients while offering an exceptional degree of operability.
May 25, 2015
- Fujitsu Releases ARROWS NX F-04G
- Fujitsu announced that ARROWS NX F-04G smartphone will be available from NTT DOCOMO retailers throughout Japan starting Thursday, May 28th.
May 22, 2015
- Fujitsu to Strengthen Organization for Network Business
- Fujitsu today announced that it will strengthen the organization of its network business in order to make further advances in network virtualization, provide global, general-purpose products that take maximum advantage of advanced technologies, and achieve an expansion of its services business.
- Jeddah and Tokyo, June 01, 2015
May 19, 2015
- Notice Regarding an On-Site Inspection by the Japan Fair Trade Commission
- Fujitsu Limited today received an on-site inspection by the Japan Fair Trade Commission concerning a suspected violation of the Antimonopoly Act with regard to transactions of communication equipment used for electric power systems. Fujitsu is fully cooperating with the Commission’s inspection.
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
- May 19, 2015