November 26, 2014
- Fujitsu Launches New FJVPS that Enables Consideration of Production Line Organization in an Assembly Process
- Fujitsu Limited and Digital Process Ltd. today announce the release of FJVPS V15L15, a new version of FUJITSU Manufacturing Industry Solution FJVPS (virtual product simulator from Fujitsu), which is a digital production-preparation tool for customers in the assembly manufacturing industry. This FJVPS assists in considering product assembly processes using 3D models. The new software is available starting today in Japan.
November 25, 2014
- Fujitsu Provides its SPATIOWL Traffic Information Service to Indonesian Toll Road Management Company PT. Marga Utama Nusantara
- Fujitsu today announced that it has started providing its FUJITSU Intelligent Society Solution SPATIOWL, a cloud service that utilizes location information, to PT. Marga Utama Nusantara, a toll road management company in the Republic of Indonesia.
Kobe and Kawasaki, Japan,
November 20, 2014
- Konan University and Fujitsu Begin Field Trial of Smart Education for Collaborative Learning
- Konan University and Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced the development of a prototype learning-support service. It runs on top of a place-based services platform developed by Fujitsu Laboratories that enables people gathered in a particular place to link their devices and other equipment together for screen sharing and collaborative work. A classroom-based field trial using these technologies (the "smart education") began in November 2014.
Tokyo and Tsukuba, Japan,
November 19, 2014
- K computer Recognized in Class 1 and 2 of the HPC Challenge Awards
- RIKEN, the University of Tsukuba and Fujitsu today announced that they received top ranks in two of the four benchmarks at the 2014 HPC Challenge Class 1 Awards, which evaluate the overall performance of supercomputers, for the performance of the K computer. The first-place rankings were received in two benchmarks: (1) Global HPL, which measures the floating point rate of execution for solving a linear system of equations; and (2) EP STREAM (Triad) per system, which measures sustainable memory bandwidth and the corresponding computation rate for simple vector kernels. This marks the fourth consecutive year, from 2011 to 2014, that the K computer has ranked first in the HPC Challenge Class 1 Awards.
- Tokyo, November 26, 2014
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014