Jeddah and Tokyo,
September 22, 2014
- Fujitsu to Provide High-Performance Computing and Services Solution to King Abdulaziz University
- King Abdulaziz University (KAU) and Fujitsu today announced that a signing ceremony was held on September 21 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia to kick off a project for a new high-performance computing (HPC) service solution at KAU.
September 16, 2014
- Fujitsu Laboratories Develops WAN Acceleration Technology that can Adapt to Combined Communications Networks
- Fujitsu Laboratories Limited announced that it has developed technology for accelerating wide-area network (WAN) speeds, adapting to different characteristics such as packet loss and delay prevailing on communications networks, including mobile and international networks. The new technology was able to double previous transmission speeds on such WANs.
Fukuoka, Tokyo, and Kawasaki, Japan,
September 12, 2014
- Kyushu University and Fujitsu Establish Joint Research Unit on Mathematical Techniques for Use in Social System Design
- Kyushu University, Fujitsu Limited, and Fujitsu Laboratories Limited today announced that they have established the Fujitsu Social Mathematics Joint Research Unit. Operating from within Kyushu University's Institute of Mathematics for Industry, they will begin joint research on mathematical techniques for implementing social policies and programs that are fair and to which the public will be highly receptive.
September 09, 2014
- Fujitsu Laboratories Develops World's First Software to Automate Production-Line Image Recognition
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. has announced the development of a technology for automatically generating image-recognition programs that accurately detect the positions of components as captured by cameras in automated assembly processes by utilizing images of electronic components and IT equipment.
- Jeddah and Tokyo, September 22, 2014
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014