October 20, 2014
- Fujitsu Builds New Communications Platform to Transform Work Style for Kaga Electronics
- Kaga Electronics Co., Ltd. and Fujitsu Limited today announced that 14 Kaga Electronics' locations in Japan have commenced use of an upgraded communications platform built by Fujitsu for the company when it transferred its headquarters in March 2014.
October 17, 2014
- Fujitsu Selected by CDP for Climate Performance Leadership Index
- Fujitsu today announced it has been commended by CDP for its actions to reduce carbon emissions and climate change risks, and has been selected for the CDP Climate Performance Leadership Index for three years in succession.
October 16, 2014
- Fujitsu Initiates "Learning Project of Tomorrow" for an Era in Which Every Student Has a Tablet
- Fujitsu today announced that it will be promoting the "learning project of tomorrow" to support the creation of a learning environments suitable for the 21st century. From September 2014 until March 2016, Fujitsu will provide software and equipment necessary for lessons utilizing ICT in the classroom to a total of six elementary schools and middle schools, comprising five schools in different regions across Japan, and one elementary school in the ASEAN region.
Singapore and Tokyo,
October 15, 2014
- Fujitsu Partners with Singapore to Set Up Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Urbanisation
- Fujitsu Limited, the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and the Singapore Management University (SMU) have today signed a Master Research Collaboration Agreement (MRCA) at Fusionopolis. Under the MRCA, a five-year partnership which builds on the Fujitsu-A*STAR MoU signed in Japan in March 2013, the parties will invest S$54 million in an Urban Computing and Engineering Centre of Excellence in Singapore to work together in addressing the multitude of challenges highly urbanized cities frequently face. The Centre is also supported by the National Research Foundation (NRF), Prime Minister's Office, Singapore.
- Tokyo, October 20, 2014
- AKG Case Study
- Originally founded in 1919, AKG has gone on to become a world leader in cooling and heating exchange systems. This family company ow employs over 2,600 people and manufactures its high performance cooling systems at 13 locations spread over 8 countries.
- Sustainable by Design: In the Words of Our Customers
- Fujitsu has a proud history of sustainability and has been a member of the Dow Jones sustainability index since its inception.
- Legrand Case Study
- Legrand provides access to the basic energy of electricity, it is the global specialist in products and systems for electrical installations and information networks in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Anthony Marano Case Study
- he Anthony Marano Company is a family owned produce business serving Chicago and the Upper Midwest. At the helm of the company for most of his life, Anthony Marano has seen six children and a third generation of grandchildren join the company, all dedicated to a commitment of service excellence.
- Shaping Big Data with Fujitsu
- For PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Germany, knowledge is their most valuable asset. PwC Germany turned to us to help them handle this massive amount of sensitive information by growing their IT capacity and enhancing efficiency.
- Our Vision and Promise
- Watching this video you'll not only see how we’ve become one of the world’s largest ICT companies, you'll also find out why it’s our people that make us different.
- Grocon on partnering with us for cloud computing
- Fujitsu is a leading IaaS provider. We helped Grocon, one of Australia’s largest construction and development companies, successfully implement a vision for the future.
- Madrid City Council Case Study
- Madrid City Council is the largest in Spain and IT is vital to its operations. This animated case study illustrates how Fujitsu is providing managed service desk support to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.