October 30, 2014
- Fujitsu Reports Fiscal 2014 Second-Quarter Financial Results
- Fujitsu today reported a profit for the second quarter attributable to owners of the parent of 17.2 billion yen (US$158 million), a decrease of 6.5 billion yen compared to the second quarter of fiscal 2013.
October 29, 2014
- Fujitsu Achieves World's First Model-Based Highly Efficient and Highly Reliable Development Process for Digital Controlled Power Supply Units
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced that it has built the world's first development environment that enhances the efficiency and reliability of the development process for digital controlled power supply units in servers and other ICT equipment.
Tokyo and Hanoi,
October 28, 2014
- Fujitsu and FPT to Collaborate on IT-Based Agricultural Project in Vietnam
- Fujitsu Limited and FPT Corporation today announced that they will cooperate to field trial Fujitsu's food and agricultural cloud service in Vietnam. The aim of this partnership is to support restructuring in Vietnam's agricultural sector so as to make the country a world-class agricultural producer based on innovative technologies. Fujitsu provides this service in Japan and other countries to help farmers raise crop quality and productivity, and at the same time to cut costs.
October 27, 2014
- Fujitsu Releases ETERNUS CD10000 for Optimized Hyper Scale Storage
- Fujitsu Limited today announced the release of the FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS CD10000, the ideal storage system for storing hyper scale data volumes, which is now available globally.
- Tokyo, October 30, 2014
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014