February 05, 2016
- Fujitsu Receives its First Gold Class CSR Rating from RobecoSAM, a World Leading SRI Ratings Company
- Fujitsu today announced that it has received a Gold Class rating in the RobecoSAM Sustainability Awards 2016, published by RobecoSAM, a global socially responsible investment (SRI) ratings company.
February 02, 2016
- Fujitsu Develops Technology for Instantaneous Searches of a Target Image from a Massive Volume of Images
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced that it has developed technology that is installed on a server to specialize features with a specific functionality. In this way it is possible to search at high speed through an enormous archive to find even partial matches of a designated still image. It has confirmed that, compared to searches on general-purpose servers, the new approach resulted in an over fifty-fold improvement in processing time.
February 02, 2016
- Fujitsu Achieves High-Volume Data Conversion of Over 2GB With Launch of iCAD SX V7L5
- Fujitsu today announced the release of the latest version of FUJITSU Manufacturing Industry Solution iCAD SX, its industrial machinery design 3D CAD software equipped with the world's fastest 3D CAD engine. The iCAD SX V7L5 will be available from February 2.
February 01, 2016
- Fujitsu Executes a Partial Stock Transfer of Shares in Fujitsu Human Resource Professionals to transcosmos
- Fujitsu Limited and transcosmos inc. have agreed to a stock transfer involving shares of Fujitsu Human Resource Professionals Limited. As of February 1, 2016, transcosmos completed its acquisition of these shares to gain a 49% stake in Fujitsu Human Resource Professionals.
- Tokyo, February 05, 2016
February 10, 2016
- Update from January 8, 2016: Recall and Replacement of Laptop Battery Packs
- (Update) Certain battery packs manufactured by Panasonic Corporation and used in Fujitsu laptops may ignite and result in fire while recharging, or when a laptop is in use or the power is off. Fujitsu has been recalling and replacing the battery packs that may be affected from August 27, 2015. Since then, however, there have been instances of fire occurring with batteries that had not yet been replaced.
December 04, 2015
- Regarding certain media reports
- Today there were media reports concerning Fujitsu's PC business. These reports were not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu.
August 03, 2015
- Notice Regarding the Erroneous Posting of Results Announcement Materials Prior to Scheduled Disclosure
- With regard to the erroneous posting of Fujitsu Limited's "FY 2015 First Quarter Financial Results" to the Company's public website prior to the scheduled time of disclosure, Fujitsu deeply apologizes for the trouble caused to all shareholders and investors.
- February 10, 2016