September 30, 2014
- Fujitsu Releases Fujitsu Group CSR Report 2014
- Fujitsu today announced that it has issued the English language version of its Fujitsu Group CSR Report 2014, which discusses the approach, initiatives and accomplishments of the Fujitsu Group's CSR and environmental activities.
Tokyo and Osaka, Japan,
September 24, 2014
- Fujitsu Launches MobileSUITE Voice Operation, Software Enabling Text Input and Control by Voice
- Fujitsu Limited and FueTrek Co., Ltd. today announced Fujitsu's introduction of its MobileSUITE Voice Operation service and development kit. The service, which enables text input with technical vocabulary and control by voice alone, will be available in Japan from October 1. Both voice and text input features are only available in Japanese but support for other languages is being considered. The service is currently only available in Japan.
Jeddah and Tokyo,
September 22, 2014
- Fujitsu to Provide High-Performance Computing and Services Solution to King Abdulaziz University
- King Abdulaziz University (KAU) and Fujitsu today announced that a signing ceremony was held on September 21 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia to kick off a project for a new high-performance computing (HPC) service solution at KAU.
September 16, 2014
- Fujitsu Laboratories Develops WAN Acceleration Technology that can Adapt to Combined Communications Networks
- Fujitsu Laboratories Limited announced that it has developed technology for accelerating wide-area network (WAN) speeds, adapting to different characteristics such as packet loss and delay prevailing on communications networks, including mobile and international networks. The new technology was able to double previous transmission speeds on such WANs.
- Tokyo, September 30, 2014
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014