October 07, 2015
- Fujitsu Palm Vein Authentication Technology to Be Used for JCB's Card-less Payments
- Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Frontech Limited today announced that, in collaboration with JCB Co., Ltd., they have constructed a card-less payment system that incorporates Fujitsu's palm vein authentication technology into JCB's global network.
October 06, 2015
- Fujitsu Introduces Twelve Windows-10-equipped Enterprise Tablets, PCs, and Workstations
- Fujitsu today announced the introduction of 12 new enterprise computer models installed with the latest OS, Windows 10, including three Windows tablets, two notebook PCs, four desktop PCs, two workstations, and one long-life PC. Sales of the new models begin in Japan in October 2015.
Tokyo and Kobe, Japan,
October 05, 2015
- Fujitsu and Fujitsu Ten to Jointly Exhibit at the 44th Tokyo Motor Show 2015
- Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Ten Limited (collectively Fujitsu) today announced that they will jointly exhibit at the 44th Tokyo Motor Show 2015, to be held at Tokyo Big Sight from Thursday, October 29th to Sunday, November 8th. This will be Fujitsu's first time exhibiting at the Tokyo Motor Show.
Tokyo and San Francisco,
October 01, 2015
- Fujitsu and TechShop Establish TechShop Japan, a Member-Based, Open-Access Workshop for DIY
- Fujitsu Limited and TechShop, Inc., an operator of eight membership-based, open-access DIY workshops and fabrication studios around the US, announce that today they have established TechShop Japan Limited and revealed details on location and timing of the first facility of its kind in Asia.
- Tokyo, October 07, 2015
August 27, 2015
- Voluntary Recall and Replacement of Laptop Battery Packs
- We have learned that certain battery packs, manufactured by Panasonic Corporation and used in Fujitsu laptops as either originals or replacements, in rare instances may ignite and result in fire. Accordingly, Fujitsu will voluntarily recall and replace the battery packs that may be affected.
August 03, 2015
- Notice Regarding the Erroneous Posting of Results Announcement Materials Prior to Scheduled Disclosure
- With regard to the erroneous posting of Fujitsu Limited's "FY 2015 First Quarter Financial Results" to the Company's public website prior to the scheduled time of disclosure, Fujitsu deeply apologizes for the trouble caused to all shareholders and investors.
May 19, 2015
- Notice Regarding an On-Site Inspection by the Japan Fair Trade Commission
- Fujitsu Limited today received an on-site inspection by the Japan Fair Trade Commission concerning a suspected violation of the Antimonopoly Act with regard to transactions of communication equipment used for electric power systems. Fujitsu is fully cooperating with the Commission’s inspection.
- August 27, 2015