August 28, 2014
- Fujitsu Group to Carry out Joint Disaster Response Drills
- Fujitsu today announced that it will carry out Group-wide disaster response drills throughout Japan on the first day of Disaster Prevention Week, September 1, 2014. Disaster prevention drills are held annually in Japan, on Disaster Prevention Day, September 1. This year will mark the twentieth time that these disaster prevention drills have been carried out.
August 27, 2014
- Fujitsu Introduces the ETERNUS TR Series of Storage Designed for Large-Scale Virtualization Environments
- Fujitsu today announced the introduction of the FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS TR series, a storage system designed especially for use in large-scale virtualization environments. The new series is available for order only in Japan starting today.
August 14, 2014
- Fujitsu Enhances Big Data Analytics Solution to Facilitate Decision-Making on the Front Lines of Business
- Fujitsu Limited today announced that QlikView, a business intelligence (BI) tool from data visualization product market leader Qlik Technologies, Inc., has been embedded into the data analysis model provided by FUJITSU Business Application Operational Data Management & Analytics, a Fujitsu solution that enables the effective use of big data. The enhanced solution is available as of today in Japan only.
Tokyo, Japan, Seoul and Yeongwol County, Republic of Korea,
August 13, 2014
- Fujitsu System for Management of Collections Information Now Operating at Chosun Minhwa Museum
- Fujitsu Limited, Fujitsu Korea Limited, and Chosun Minhwa Museum today announced that Chosun Minhwa Museum is now operating a system to manage its collections information, which was jointly constructed by Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Korea Limited. The system, the FUJITSU Education Solution Musetheque management system for museums and digital archives, began full-fledged operation on May 28, 2014.
- Tokyo, August 28, 2014
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014