February 26, 2015
- Fujitsu Develops Column-Oriented Data-Processing Engine Enabling Fast, High-Volume Data Analysis in Database Systems
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced that it has developed a column-oriented data-storage and processing engine that enables fast analysis of large volumes of data in a database system.
February 25, 2015
- Fujitsu Group Recognized for Award of Merit in Environmental Report Section from 18th Environmental Communication Awards
- Fujitsu today announced that its Fujitsu Group Environmental Report 2014 has been awarded the Award of Merit in Environmental Report Section as part of the 18th Environmental Communication Awards, sponsored by Japan's Ministry of the Environment and the Global Environmental Forum. Fujitsu was recognized for its stance of resolving environmental issues through its business, the way that its Environmental Report explained, in a quantitative and easy-to-understand way, its performance in the three-year Fujitsu Group Environmental Action Plan Stage VII, which outlines the company's targets in resolving issues, and its external communications in the form of a continuing dialogue on the environment.
February 25, 2015
- Fujitsu Named to FORTUNE Magazine's 2015 List of 'World's Most Admired Companies' for Third Consecutive Year
- Fujitsu today announced that it has been named to FORTUNE Magazine's 2015 list of "World's Most Admired Companies" for a third consecutive year.
Tokyo and Kawasaki, Japan, and Sunnyvale, CA,
February 23, 2015
- Fujitsu, PETRA, and NEDO Achieve World's Lowest Energy Requirements of 5 mW per 1 Gbps for High-Speed Inter-Processor Data Transmissions
- Fujitsu Limited, Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd., Fujitsu Laboratories of America, Inc., the Photonics Electronics Technology Research Association (PETRA), and the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) today announced that they have jointly developed the world's most energy-efficient silicon photonics optical transceiver circuit for high-speed data transmissions between CPUs in servers and supercomputers, requiring only 5 mW of electricity per 1 Gbps of transmission speed.
- Kawasaki, Japan, February 26, 2015
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014