January 27, 2015
- Fujitsu to Construct New Facilities at Its Tatebayashi and Akashi System Centers
- Fujitsu today announced plans to construct new annexes at its Tatebayashi System Center and Akashi System Center, its main data centers in Japan, to serve as the core facilities for accelerating its IoT and cloud businesses. Construction will steadily move forward starting this month, with the Tatebayashi System Center's new annex set to open in April 2016, and the Akashi System Center's new annex to open in July 2016.
Shanghai, China, and Tokyo, Japan,
January 21, 2015
- Fujitsu Supports Dickies Retail Stores in China with Sales Strategy Analysis by its "Pastel Plus" System
- Fujitsu China Holdings Co., Ltd. and Fujitsu Limited today announced that Fujitsu China Holdings Co., Ltd. has deployed Pastel Plus, Fujitsu's sales and inventory management system designed for retailers, at the retail stores in China of Williamson-Dickie Apparel Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (Williamson-Dickie China), which handles business in Asia for Dickies, a casual workwear brand based out of Texas in the United States.
January 20, 2015
- Fujitsu Releases Six New Enterprise Tablet and Laptop PC Models
- Fujitsu today announced the release of two new models in its FUJITSU Tablet ARROWS Tab line of enterprise tablets running Windows and four new models in its FUJITSU Notebook LIFEBOOK line of enterprise laptop PCs. The new models will be released in Japan in stages starting this month.
January 19, 2015
- Fujitsu Announces Nominations to Board of Directors
- Fujitsu Limited today announced nominations to its Board of Directors, for the positions of Chairman and President, based on the recommendations of the Company's Executive Nomination Committee. The nominations are subject to formal approval following the Annual Shareholders' Meeting and a meeting of the Board of Directors, scheduled for June 22, 2015.
- Tokyo, January 27, 2015
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014