July 01, 2015
- Fujitsu Introduces the ETERNUS DX8000 S3 Series of Disk Storage Systems
- Fujitsu today announced the introduction of the FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS DX8000 S3 series. Global sales of the new series start today.
Tokyo and Sapporo, Japan,
June 30, 2015
- Hokkaido University and Fujitsu Begin Research to Optimize Personalized Learning
- Hokkaido University and Fujitsu Limited today announced a joint research project that aims to foster human resources capable of acting globally and with the innovative thinking that society needs. The research, running from April 2015 through March 2016, will utilize ICT to analyze learning materials and educational methods.
Osaka and Tokyo,
June 25, 2015
- Panasonic and Fujitsu Begin Joint Testing of an In-Home Monitoring Service for the Elderly
- Panasonic Corporation and Fujitsu Limited today announced that the two companies will commence a joint operational trial of an in-home monitoring service for the elderly that integrates Panasonic's cloud-service air conditioners and Fujitsu's non-contact life-sign sensors. The trial, to be conducted at Age Free House Toyonaka Shonaisakaemachi, a serviced senior residence operated by the Panasonic Group, begins in June 2015, and will run for one year.
Tokyo and Sunnyvale,
June 23, 2015
- Fujitsu Co-Creates Open Innovation Gateway in San Francisco Bay Area as a Platform to Activate Innovative Practices Faster
- Fujitsu Limited, Fujitsu Laboratories of America, Inc., and Fujitsu America, Inc., today launched Open Innovation Gateway (OIG) – Powered by FUJITSU. The OIG, located on the Company's campus in Sunnyvale, is a platform to connect and grow ideas, and based on the collaboration of internal and external partners, to verify and transform them into practical businesses. Through OIG, Fujitsu works to activate innovative practices faster, both inside and outside the Company.
- Tokyo, July 01, 2015
May 19, 2015
- Notice Regarding an On-Site Inspection by the Japan Fair Trade Commission
- Fujitsu Limited today received an on-site inspection by the Japan Fair Trade Commission concerning a suspected violation of the Antimonopoly Act with regard to transactions of communication equipment used for electric power systems. Fujitsu is fully cooperating with the Commission’s inspection.
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
- May 19, 2015