April 21, 2015
- Fujitsu Releases Venus Solar, a Cloud-Based Solar Power Production Monitoring Service
- Fujitsu today announced that it will begin offering to solar power companies and maintenance operators the FUJITSU Intelligent Society Solution Venus Solar, a small-scale solar power generation monitoring service it developed that utilizes the cloud. This service is available in Japan from today.
Cranbury, New Jersey, US, and Tokyo, Japan,
April 21, 2015
- Infragistics and Fujitsu Announce Global Partnership in System Development
- Infragistics, Inc. and Fujitsu Limited today announced that they have reached a comprehensive basic agreement on the use of Infragistics Ultimate, Infragistics' UI development tools and components. Using Infragistics Ultimate, the two companies aim to provide throughout the world jointly developed solutions with exceptional usability.
Tokyo and Kawasaki, Japan,
April 14, 2015
- Fujitsu Introduces "LiveTalk," a Participatory Communications Tool for the Hearing-Impaired
- Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Social Science Laboratory Limited today announced that, starting in mid-May, they will begin sales of FUJITSU Software LiveTalk, a participatory communications tool for people with hearing disabilities, to companies and schools in Japan.
HANOVER, Germany and TOKYO,
April 12, 2015
- Fujitsu and Microsoft collaborate to transform manufacturing processes through IoT innovation
- At the Hannover Messe event, Fujitsu Limited and Microsoft Corp. announced their collaboration to bring innovative operational excellence to manufacturing with the help of Fujitsu devices powered by Windows 8.1 Pro, the Internet of Things (IoT) services of FUJITSU Cloud A5 for Microsoft Azure, and the Fujitsu IoT/M2M (machine-to-machine) platform.
- Tokyo, April 21, 2015
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014