September 01, 2015
- Fujitsu appointed as an Official Sponsor of Rugby World Cup 2015 in England
- Fujitsu, a global leader in information and communication technology solutions, today announced its agreement with Rugby World Cup Limited (RWCL) to become an official sponsor of Rugby World Cup 2015.
August 31, 2015
- Fujitsu Raises Targets for Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions through ICT
- The Fujitsu Group is disclosing the results of its efforts to achieve the targets of its Fujitsu Group Environmental Action Plan (Stage VII), formulated to cover the three years from fiscal 2013. Among Fujitsu's 17 target items under the plan, two, namely "Contribution to Society by ICT: Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions" and "Design and Deliver Eco-efficient Products," have achieved results equivalent to their fiscal 2015 year-end targets. Accordingly, Fujitsu has revised its targets upward. In addition, in the category of "Efficient Business Operations: Data Centers," Fujitsu has completed the building of a new PUE visualization tool, which it will use to expand upon its environmental performance improvement activities.
Tokyo, Japan and Santa Clara, California, United States,
August 28, 2015
- Fujitsu and Sify to Collaborate on Providing Global ICT Solutions
- Fujitsu Limited and Sify Technologies Limited today announced that they have signed an MOU agreeing to a strategic partnership to provide global ICT solutions. The two companies will engage in go-to-market collaboration to support global customers, initially starting with the North American market.
Kyoto and Tokyo, Japan,
August 28, 2015
- Kyoto University and Fujitsu Launch a Joint Research Project to Facilitate Evidence-Based Education
- Kyoto University and Fujitsu Limited today announced that they are carrying out a research project to develop effective teaching methods and further students' self-directed learning. Conducting the research from June 2015 to March 2016, Kyoto University and Fujitsu will use data collected and accumulated by learning support systems, from Kyoto University and elsewhere, such as course learning records and teaching material access records.
- London, September 01, 2015
August 27, 2015
- Voluntary Recall and Replacement of Laptop Battery Packs
- We have learned that certain battery packs, manufactured by Panasonic Corporation and used in Fujitsu laptops as either originals or replacements, in rare instances may ignite and result in fire. Accordingly, Fujitsu will voluntarily recall and replace the battery packs that may be affected.
August 03, 2015
- Notice Regarding the Erroneous Posting of Results Announcement Materials Prior to Scheduled Disclosure
- With regard to the erroneous posting of Fujitsu Limited's "FY 2015 First Quarter Financial Results" to the Company's public website prior to the scheduled time of disclosure, Fujitsu deeply apologizes for the trouble caused to all shareholders and investors.
May 19, 2015
- Notice Regarding an On-Site Inspection by the Japan Fair Trade Commission
- Fujitsu Limited today received an on-site inspection by the Japan Fair Trade Commission concerning a suspected violation of the Antimonopoly Act with regard to transactions of communication equipment used for electric power systems. Fujitsu is fully cooperating with the Commission’s inspection.
- August 27, 2015