August 14, 2014
- Fujitsu Enhances Big Data Analytics Solution to Facilitate Decision-Making on the Front Lines of Business
- Fujitsu Limited today announced that QlikView, a business intelligence (BI) tool from data visualization product market leader Qlik Technologies, Inc., has been embedded into the data analysis model provided by FUJITSU Business Application Operational Data Management & Analytics, a Fujitsu solution that enables the effective use of big data. The enhanced solution is available as of today in Japan only.
Tokyo, Japan, Seoul and Yeongwol County, Republic of Korea,
August 13, 2014
- Fujitsu System for Management of Collections Information Now Operating at Chosun Minhwa Museum
- Fujitsu Limited, Fujitsu Korea Limited, and Chosun Minhwa Museum today announced that Chosun Minhwa Museum is now operating a system to manage its collections information, which was jointly constructed by Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Korea Limited. The system, the FUJITSU Education Solution Musetheque management system for museums and digital archives, began full-fledged operation on May 28, 2014.
Tokyo and Nagoya, Japan,
August 07, 2014
- University of Tokyo's RCAST, Fujitsu, and Kowa Successfully Generate a Novel Active Compound Targeting Cancer Using IT-based Drug Discovery Technology
- The University of Tokyo's Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology (RCAST), Fujitsu Limited, and Kowa Company, Ltd. today announced that they have used IT-based drug discovery technology to successfully generate a novel pharmacologically active compound with the potential to be developed into a candidate for an anticancer drug. The compound, generated using computer-based virtual design and evaluation, inhibits the activity of cancer-causing protein (target protein).
August 05, 2014
- Fujitsu Offers FENICS II Business Wi-Fi Service to Promote Business Use of Smart Devices
- Fujitsu announces the launch of FUJITSU Managed Infrastructure Service FENICS II Business Wi-Fi Service, which makes it easy for companies to deploy and operate a wireless LAN environment and to use the cloud. The new service will be available from today, in Japan only.
- Tokyo, August 14, 2014
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014