May 18, 2015
- Fujitsu Releases New Enterprise Tablet and 1U Rack-Mounted Workstation
- Fujitsu today announced the release of a new model in its FUJITSU Tablet ARROWS Tab series of enterprise tablets running Windows, along with a new model in its FUJITSU Workstation CELSIUS series of enterprise PC workstations. These models will be released in Japan starting June 2015.
May 15, 2015
- Fujitsu Develops Technology Enabling Cost/Benefit Assessments on the Automation of Systems Operations
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced its development of the industry's first technology that estimates the number of development work-hours needed to automate systems operations, enabling assessment of the cost effectiveness of such automation work to be generated in a short period of time.
May 13, 2015
- Fujitsu and Intel Reach Agreement on IoT Platform Collaboration
- Fujitsu Limited and Intel Corporation today announced that they have reached an agreement to combine Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.'s distributed service platform technology with the Intel® IoT Gateway to build out comprehensive IoT solutions. By combining Fujitsu's cutting-edge technology with the Intel® IoT Platform, a blueprint for interoperable IoT solutions, both companies will create an optimal systems environment, thereby offering high-value Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
May 12, 2015
- Fujitsu Establishes Digital Business Platforms based on New Integration Concept
- Fujitsu today announced that it has established a new integration service concept designed to drive the digital business age. The FUJITSU Knowledge Integration concept will support customers in streamlining and growing business through the use of information and communication technology (ICT). In tandem with this, Fujitsu will offer digital business platforms that integrate an array of cutting-edge technologies, including cloud, big data, the Internet of Things (IoT), and mobile, to support the digital business of its customers. As new cloud platforms that will form the lynchpin of the digital business platforms, Fujitsu will provide "K5," a public cloud service that uses open-standard technologies, and roll out other new products and services sequentially.
- Tokyo, May 18, 2015
May 19, 2015
- Notice Regarding an On-Site Inspection by the Japan Fair Trade Commission
- Fujitsu Limited today received an on-site inspection by the Japan Fair Trade Commission concerning a suspected violation of the Antimonopoly Act with regard to transactions of communication equipment used for electric power systems. Fujitsu is fully cooperating with the Commission’s inspection.
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
- May 19, 2015