July 14, 2014
- Fujitsu Develops ARROWS Tab Q335/K, New 8-Inch Tablet
- Fujitsu today announced the development of the FUJITSU Tablet ARROWS Tab Q335/K, an easy-to-hold and operate 8-inch Windows tablet for enterprise customers. The new model is planned to be rolled out in stages worldwide from October 2014.
July 08, 2014
- Fujitsu Introduces Musetheque v4, a Management System for Museums and Digital Archives
- Fujitsu today announced the release of version 4 of FUJITSU Education Solution Musetheque, a management system for museums and digital archives. The upgrade, available from today, significantly strengthens management and publishing of a collection’s information.
Tokyo and Osaka,
July 01, 2014
- Fujitsu Acquires Shares of Panasonic Information Technology Solutions
- Fujitsu Limited and Panasonic Corporation today announced that Fujitsu has completed the acquisition of all shares of Panasonic Information Technology Solutions Co., Ltd., which had been a Panasonic subsidiary specializing in information systems.
June 25, 2014
- Fujitsu Upgrades PLEMIA SQ-Tracer V3 Development Process Traceability Tool, Contributes to Software Stability
- Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Systems West Limited today announced the availability of FUJITSU Manufacturing Industry Solution PLEMIA SQ-Tracer V3, the company's software package for implementing traceability in the design phase of embedded-system and software development. This product was developed by Fujitsu Systems West Limited and will initially only be available in Japan.
- Tokyo, July 14, 2014
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
April 10, 2014
- Regarding a certain media report
- Today there was a media report concerning the sale of a consolidated subsidiary in the Fujitsu Group. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is considering various options, but clearly states that it has not entered into the process of selling this business.
November 15, 2013
- Fujitsu Makes Contribution to Relief Efforts following Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
- Fujitsu and its employees extend their sincere condolences to the victims of the recent Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. To support relief efforts and the safety and security of local communities, the Fujitsu Group has decided to make a combined corporate donation of five million yen. Fujitsu will work through its local subsidiaries to assist all-out efforts to recover social infrastructure in the area.
- April 15, 2014