July 29, 2015
- Fujitsu Develops Technology to Visualize the Energy Required to Execute Software
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced that it has developed technology that precisely calculates the energy required to execute various software programs running on server CPUs, for energy-efficient programming.
July 27, 2015
- Fujitsu Develops User Interface Technology that Converts Entire Rooms into Digital Spaces
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd., Fujitsu Design Limited, and Fujitsu Social Science Laboratory Limited today announced that they will commence field trials on Fujitsu Laboratories-developed user interface (UI) technology that converts an entire room into a digital space, and on a co-creation support application developed by Fujitsu Social Science Laboratory. The trial will be conducted from August at the HAB-YU platform, a venue developed by Fujitsu Design to facilitate new value-creation initiatives.
July 23, 2015
- Fujitsu and the City of Koriyama Begin Operational Trials of Sensing System to Detect Signs of Sewer System Overflows
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced that it has signed an agreement with the City of Koriyama in Fukushima Prefecture to cooperate on an operational trial of a sensing system to detect early signs of overflows in sewer systems. The trial is to begin today.
July 16, 2015
- Fujitsu Announces Its Fujitsu M10 Selected by Japan Net Bank for Its Information-System Platform
- Fujitsu Limited today announced that it has commenced work on a project to upgrade Japan Net Bank, Limited's information-system platform, which consists of Marketing Customer Information Files (MCIF) and a data warehouse appliance. Japan Net Bank plans to begin full-scale operation of the new system in April 2016.
- Kawasaki, Japan, July 29, 2015
May 19, 2015
- Notice Regarding an On-Site Inspection by the Japan Fair Trade Commission
- Fujitsu Limited today received an on-site inspection by the Japan Fair Trade Commission concerning a suspected violation of the Antimonopoly Act with regard to transactions of communication equipment used for electric power systems. Fujitsu is fully cooperating with the Commission’s inspection.
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
- May 19, 2015