December 19, 2014
- Fujitsu Announces that BroadOne LS100 Series LTE Femtocell to Be Used in KDDI's VoLTE Service
- Fujitsu Limited today announced that it has commenced providing to KDDI Corporation the FUJITSU Network BroadOne LS100 Series LTE Femtocell, Fujitsu's femtocell access point that improves signal reception in interior environments.
Tokyo and Osaka,
December 16, 2014
- Fujitsu Launches "Actual Dispenser Data Management" Service for Pharmaceutical Companies
- Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Systems West Limited today announced the launch of the FUJITSU Life Science Solution tsPharma Actual Dispenser Data Management, a service for pharmaceutical companies in Japan to manage data on the actual sales of drugs by wholesalers to dispensers, such as drug stores and hospitals. The new service, offered from today, was developed by Fujitsu Systems West Limited.
December 15, 2014
- Fujitsu Commences Operation of Hydrogen Station Data Management Service to Promote the Spread of Fuel-Cell Vehicles
- Fujitsu today announced the launch of a hydrogen station data management service, the first in Japan, enabling people to access real-time information on the location and hours of operation of hydrogen stations, which supply hydrogen to fuel-cell vehicles. Operation of the service is available to car makers starting today.
December 10, 2014
- Fujitsu Laboratories Develops Industry's First Bio-Derived, Water-based Paint
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd., in an industry first, today announced the development of a bio-derived, water-based paint that can be used to paint the plastic chassis of servers, PCs, and other ICT equipment.
- Tokyo, December 19, 2014
July 28, 2014
- Regarding Media Report on Financial Results
- There was a report in the media on July 27 speculating on Fujitsu Limited's consolidated financial results. This report is not based on any information released by Fujitsu. Fujitsu is planning to announce its fiscal 2014 first-quarter financial results on July 31, 2014.
July 18, 2014
- Regarding a Certain Media Report
- Today there was a media report concerning Fujitsu's semiconductor business. This report was not based on any official announcement made by Fujitsu. Regarding the Mie and Aizu-Wakamatsu plants, Fujitsu is not considering withdrawing from production. As part of the restructuring effort of the semiconductor business, Fujitsu is considering various options including business partnerships with other companies but there have been no specific decisions made at this time.
April 15, 2014
- Regarding Media Reports
- Today there were certain media reports concerning the Fujitsu Group's semiconductor business. These reports are not based on any announcement made by Fujitsu.
- July 28, 2014