July 08, 2014
- Fujitsu Introduces Musetheque v4, a Management System for Museums and Digital Archives
- Fujitsu today announced the release of version 4 of FUJITSU Education Solution Musetheque, a management system for museums and digital archives. The upgrade, available from today, significantly strengthens management and publishing of a collection’s information.
Tokyo and Osaka,
July 01, 2014
- Fujitsu Acquires Shares of Panasonic Information Technology Solutions
- Fujitsu Limited and Panasonic Corporation today announced that Fujitsu has completed the acquisition of all shares of Panasonic Information Technology Solutions Co., Ltd., which had been a Panasonic subsidiary specializing in information systems.
June 25, 2014
- Fujitsu Upgrades PLEMIA SQ-Tracer V3 Development Process Traceability Tool, Contributes to Software Stability
- Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Systems West Limited today announced the availability of FUJITSU Manufacturing Industry Solution PLEMIA SQ-Tracer V3, the company's software package for implementing traceability in the design phase of embedded-system and software development. This product was developed by Fujitsu Systems West Limited and will initially only be available in Japan.
June 23, 2014
- Partial Revisions to Figures and Indices Included in "Consolidated Financial Results for the Full-Year Ended March 31, 2014," Announcement
- Fujitsu Limited today announced the following partial revisions to figures included in "Consolidated Financial Results for the Full-Year Ended March 31, 2014," issued April 30, 2014.
- Tokyo, July 08, 2014