March 25, 2015
- Highlights from Fujitsu North America Technology Forum 2015: Human-Centric Innovation
- Leading-edge technologies showcased; executive keynotes and customer case studies featured; breakout sessions focused on big data, security, sensors/wearables, and communication for the new IoT era
March 23, 2015
- Fujitsu Solution Receives 2015 Lightwave Innovation Award Elite Score
- Fujitsu Network Communications, Inc. announced that the company’s Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) + Dynamic Core Evolution system received an elite score in the Optical Transport Platforms category of the 2015 Lightwave Innovation Awards.
March 18, 2015
- Fujitsu’s John Chowdhury to Examine Internet of Things’ Impact on Energy Resiliency and the Role of the Future Grid
- Fujitsu Network Communications Inc.’s Utility Practice Director John Chowdhury will participate on the panel "Smart Energy & IoT Networks," at Energy Thought Summit 2015 (ETS15).
- Sunnyvale, CA, March 25, 2015
San Jose, CA,
June 02, 2015
- SID - The Society of Information Display - Display Week 2015
SID - The Society of Information Display - Display Week 2015 is the once a year, can’t-miss event for the electronic information display industry, a $100 billion/year industry. The exhibition is the premier showcase for global information display companies and researchers to unveil cutting-edge developments in display technology.
May 05, 2015
- SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2015
SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2015
Las Vegas, NV,
April 12, 2015
Collaborate 2015 provides a once-a-year opportunity to connect with members of the three biggest and most influential Oracle users groups.
- San Jose, CA, June 02, 2015
- St. Andrew’s College
- As an independent school, St. Andrew’s College prides itself on the innovative ways in which it teaches students, using collaborative, activity-based, boy-friendly learning along with cutting-edge technology to engage and inspire. The school has been teaching boys for more than a century and excels in academics, the arts, athletics, and co-curricular programing that is amongst the most varied and comprehensive of any private school in Canada.
- LIFEBOOK T pays off at Athol Murray College of Notre Dame
- As a private school situated in an isolated village, Notre Dame strives to ensure it offers the best educational experience in order to attract students. One of its key strengths is its outstanding athletics program, which produces regular NHL players and college scholarships. However, recently it decided that technology was one area in which it could lead the field on the prairies.
- Business Technology Career Opportunities (BTCO)
- Over the years, BTCO has seen its technology needs change in response to customer demands. With early customers such as the Census Bureau and its Census 2000 Image Archiving project, BTCO took information and converted it to microfi che. Today the process is reversed, as the company works annually with tens of millions of paper pages and aging microfi che fi les, turning them into digitized documents, indexed with data entry so that its customers can store, search through, and access information faster and more effi ciently than with hard-copy documents.
- William Breman Museum in Atlanta
- Jeremy Katz, director of the Cuba Family Archives for Southern Jewish History—the formal name for the museum’s extensive archive collection—says gathering and preserving historical documents and other items from Jewish families in the South is essential to providing a rich portrayal of Jewish history and activities in the region.
- Paul VI Catholic School Provides Fujitsu LIFEBOOK Laptops
- Paul VI Catholic High School, established in 1983, is one of four secondary schools in the Arlington Diocesan school system of Virginia. From an original enrolment of 350 students, it has grown to a current capacity of 1,000 young men and women who seek the well-rounded educational experience that it offers.