March 03, 2015
- Fujitsu Drops New Fully Ruggedized Industrial Business Tablet
- Fujitsu, a leading information communication technology company, unveiled a no-nonsense, fully-ruggedized industrial business tablet, the FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC® V535, today at Mobile World Congress. Designed to roll with the punches and absorb the bumps and scrapes that would normally destroy consumer-grade tablets, the 8.3" STYLISTIC V535 tablet stands up to almost anything its users can literally throw at it.
March 02, 2015
- Fujitsu M10 UNIX Server Achieves World-Record Performance Once Again on Two-Tier SAP SD Standard Application Benchmark with 20% Less CPU Resources
- Fujitsu today announced that the Fujitsu M10-4S UNIX® server running Oracle Solaris® 11 and Oracle Database 12c set a new world record (as of December 2, 2014) on the two-tier SAP® Sales and Distribution (SD) standard application benchmark, achieving 153,050 SAP SD benchmark users with 20 percent fewer CPUs than in the previous world record result achieved by the Fujitsu M10-4S configuration, also on the two-tier SAP SD benchmark.
February 23, 2015
- Fujitsu Director of Channel Sales and Marketing, Lisa Kan, Recognized as 2015 CRN Channel Chief
- Annual Award Honors Influential Executives Across the IT Channel
- Sunnyvale, CA, March 03, 2015
Wappingers Falls, NY,
March 07, 2015
- 14th Annual Hudson Valley NYSCATE Conference
The 14th Annual Hudson Valley NYSCATE Conference will feature presentations by teachers from across NY State. It has become a tradition for educators in eastern NY State, and is a great chance to meet colleagues and share ideas about teaching and learning with technology.
February 25, 2015
- 2015 NAIS Annual Conference
The NAIS Annual Conference is the largest gathering of independent school leaders, bringing together more than 5,000 educators.
- Wappingers Falls, NY, March 07, 2015
- St. Andrew’s College
- As an independent school, St. Andrew’s College prides itself on the innovative ways in which it teaches students, using collaborative, activity-based, boy-friendly learning along with cutting-edge technology to engage and inspire. The school has been teaching boys for more than a century and excels in academics, the arts, athletics, and co-curricular programing that is amongst the most varied and comprehensive of any private school in Canada.
- Athol Murray College of Notre Dame
- Athol Murray College of Notre Dame is a boarding and co-educational High School dedicated to the primacy of the spiritual in education. Founded in 1920 in the remote prairielands of central Canada, it is committed to helping its 300 students become purposeful leaders with virtuous character and a global mind-set.
- Business Technology Career Opportunities (BTCO)
- Over the years, BTCO has seen its technology needs change in response to customer demands. With early customers such as the Census Bureau and its Census 2000 Image Archiving project, BTCO took information and converted it to microfi che. Today the process is reversed, as the company works annually with tens of millions of paper pages and aging microfi che fi les, turning them into digitized documents, indexed with data entry so that its customers can store, search through, and access information faster and more effi ciently than with hard-copy documents.
- William Breman Museum in Atlanta
- Jeremy Katz, director of the Cuba Family Archives for Southern Jewish History—the formal name for the museum’s extensive archive collection—says gathering and preserving historical documents and other items from Jewish families in the South is essential to providing a rich portrayal of Jewish history and activities in the region.
- Paul VI Catholic School Provides Fujitsu LIFEBOOK Laptops
- Paul VI Catholic High School, established in 1983, is one of four secondary schools in the Arlington Diocesan school system of Virginia. From an original enrolment of 350 students, it has grown to a current capacity of 1,000 young men and women who seek the well-rounded educational experience that it offers.