July 07, 2015
- Fujitsu Debuts the World’s Most Scalable and Powerful Storage Systems
- Fujitsu is enabling enterprises to push beyond the boundaries of unpredictable data growth into the double-digit petabyte range, with the introduction of the new FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS® DX8700 S3 and DX8900 S3. Massively scalable, the new flagship of the ETERNUS DX family is purpose-built for enterprises that demand outstanding storage peak performance of up to 4 million Input/Output Operations per Second (IOPS) and a huge capacity of up to 14 petabytes, paired with enterprise-class resiliency and always-on availability.
June 24, 2015
- Fujitsu Laboratories of America to Host Technology Symposium on Intelligent Computing: Technology Disruptions and Social Impacts
- Event to focus on the rapid advances and widespread impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies
June 16, 2015
- Fujitsu Expands Document Capture Software Solutions Portfolio
- Fujitsu Further Extends The Capabilities Of Its High-Performance fi Series Document Imaging Scanner Line With Capture Software Solutions
- Sunnyvale, CA, July 07, 2015
- June 15, 2015
- Fujitsu Successfully Demonstrates ONOS Interoperability
San Jose, CA,
June 02, 2015
- SID - The Society of Information Display - Display Week 2015
SID - The Society of Information Display - Display Week 2015 is the once a year, can’t-miss event for the electronic information display industry, a $100 billion/year industry. The exhibition is the premier showcase for global information display companies and researchers to unveil cutting-edge developments in display technology.
May 12, 2015
- Citrix Synergy
Highlight Fujitsu as Citrix‘ leading Global System Integrator partner with an end-to-end services, solutions & services offering for desktop virtualization and enterprise mobility
May 05, 2015
- SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2015
SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2015
- San Jose, CA, June 02, 2015
- St. Andrew’s College
- As an independent school, St. Andrew’s College prides itself on the innovative ways in which it teaches students, using collaborative, activity-based, boy-friendly learning along with cutting-edge technology to engage and inspire. The school has been teaching boys for more than a century and excels in academics, the arts, athletics, and co-curricular programing that is amongst the most varied and comprehensive of any private school in Canada.
- LIFEBOOK T pays off at Athol Murray College of Notre Dame
- As a private school situated in an isolated village, Notre Dame strives to ensure it offers the best educational experience in order to attract students. One of its key strengths is its outstanding athletics program, which produces regular NHL players and college scholarships. However, recently it decided that technology was one area in which it could lead the field on the prairies.
- Business Technology Career Opportunities (BTCO)
- Over the years, BTCO has seen its technology needs change in response to customer demands. With early customers such as the Census Bureau and its Census 2000 Image Archiving project, BTCO took information and converted it to microfi che. Today the process is reversed, as the company works annually with tens of millions of paper pages and aging microfi che fi les, turning them into digitized documents, indexed with data entry so that its customers can store, search through, and access information faster and more effi ciently than with hard-copy documents.
- William Breman Museum in Atlanta
- Jeremy Katz, director of the Cuba Family Archives for Southern Jewish History—the formal name for the museum’s extensive archive collection—says gathering and preserving historical documents and other items from Jewish families in the South is essential to providing a rich portrayal of Jewish history and activities in the region.
- Paul VI Catholic School Provides Fujitsu LIFEBOOK Laptops
- Paul VI Catholic High School, established in 1983, is one of four secondary schools in the Arlington Diocesan school system of Virginia. From an original enrolment of 350 students, it has grown to a current capacity of 1,000 young men and women who seek the well-rounded educational experience that it offers.