February 23, 2015
- Fujitsu Director of Channel Sales and Marketing, Lisa Kan, Recognized as 2015 CRN Channel Chief
- Annual Award Honors Influential Executives Across the IT Channel
February 12, 2015
- Fujitsu and BT Prepare Customers for the Future with First IPAM-as-a-Service Leveraging Fujitsu Cloud
- Fujitsu, a leading information communication technology (ICT) company, today announced the availability of its pay-per-use, IP Address Management-as-a-Service solution through an agreement with BT, one of the world's leading providers of communications and IPAM services and solutions.
February 12, 2015
- PaperSave Achieves Certification with PaperStream IP Image Enhancement Solution
- Certification Further Expands Capabilities of the Award-Winning Fujitsu “fi-Series” Scanner Product Line
- Sunnyvale, CA, February 23, 2015
Wappingers Falls, NY,
March 07, 2015
- 14th Annual Hudson Valley NYSCATE Conference
The 14th Annual Hudson Valley NYSCATE Conference will feature presentations by teachers from across NY State. It has become a tradition for educators in eastern NY State, and is a great chance to meet colleagues and share ideas about teaching and learning with technology.
February 25, 2015
- 2015 NAIS Annual Conference
The NAIS Annual Conference is the largest gathering of independent school leaders, bringing together more than 5,000 educators.
- Wappingers Falls, NY, March 07, 2015
- St. Andrew’s College
- As an independent school, St. Andrew’s College prides itself on the innovative ways in which it teaches students, using collaborative, activity-based, boy-friendly learning along with cutting-edge technology to engage and inspire. The school has been teaching boys for more than a century and excels in academics, the arts, athletics, and co-curricular programing that is amongst the most varied and comprehensive of any private school in Canada.
- Athol Murray College of Notre Dame
- Athol Murray College of Notre Dame is a boarding and co-educational High School dedicated to the primacy of the spiritual in education. Founded in 1920 in the remote prairielands of central Canada, it is committed to helping its 300 students become purposeful leaders with virtuous character and a global mind-set.
- Business Technology Career Opportunities (BTCO)
- Over the years, BTCO has seen its technology needs change in response to customer demands. With early customers such as the Census Bureau and its Census 2000 Image Archiving project, BTCO took information and converted it to microfi che. Today the process is reversed, as the company works annually with tens of millions of paper pages and aging microfi che fi les, turning them into digitized documents, indexed with data entry so that its customers can store, search through, and access information faster and more effi ciently than with hard-copy documents.
- William Breman Museum in Atlanta
- Jeremy Katz, director of the Cuba Family Archives for Southern Jewish History—the formal name for the museum’s extensive archive collection—says gathering and preserving historical documents and other items from Jewish families in the South is essential to providing a rich portrayal of Jewish history and activities in the region.
- Paul VI Catholic School Provides Fujitsu LIFEBOOK Laptops
- Paul VI Catholic High School, established in 1983, is one of four secondary schools in the Arlington Diocesan school system of Virginia. From an original enrolment of 350 students, it has grown to a current capacity of 1,000 young men and women who seek the well-rounded educational experience that it offers.