Foothill Ranch, Ca,
July 23, 2015
- Fiserv to Integrate Fujitsu PalmSecure Technology into DNA Account Processing Platform
- Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc., a global technology and front-end solutions provider, announced today that Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, has signed an agreement that will allow them to integrate Fujitsu’s PalmSecure® biometric technology into the DNA account processing platform from Fiserv. PalmSecure technology enables positive identification of accountholders across multiple delivery channels. The Fiserv integration will initially facilitate the authentication of accountholders in the branch to provide positive identity verification for activities such as withdrawing funds or accessing a safety deposit box.
July 22, 2015
- Fujitsu Makes HPC More Accessible to Customers with Innovative HPC Gateway Web software
- Fujitsu today announces a breakthrough in making High Performance Computing (HPC) more accessible to a wider customer base. A series of innovations include an online demonstration center that allows customers to experience the power of HPC, using their own data.
July 22, 2015
- Fujitsu PRIMERGY Server Liquid Cooling Halves Energy Costs
- Fujitsu today extends its high-performing, reliable and energy-efficient server solutions for large scale-out environments including High Performance Computing (HPC), with the introduction of the award-winning1 Cool-Central Liquid Cooling Solution that reduces cooling costs by up to 50 percent2. In a world of rising energy costs and higher rack densities, Fujitsu’s new solution enables data center managers to minimize their power bills, not to mention better comply with stringent requirements or observe guidelines on energy efficiency. The typical data center today uses up to 40 percent of its power for cooling, and reducing power consumption is essential to achieving lower data center operating costs.
- Foothill Ranch, Ca, July 23, 2015
San Jose, CA,
June 02, 2015
- SID - The Society of Information Display - Display Week 2015
SID - The Society of Information Display - Display Week 2015 is the once a year, can’t-miss event for the electronic information display industry, a $100 billion/year industry. The exhibition is the premier showcase for global information display companies and researchers to unveil cutting-edge developments in display technology.
May 12, 2015
- Citrix Synergy
Highlight Fujitsu as Citrix‘ leading Global System Integrator partner with an end-to-end services, solutions & services offering for desktop virtualization and enterprise mobility
May 05, 2015
- SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2015
SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2015
- San Jose, CA, June 02, 2015
- St. Andrew’s College
- As an independent school, St. Andrew’s College prides itself on the innovative ways in which it teaches students, using collaborative, activity-based, boy-friendly learning along with cutting-edge technology to engage and inspire. The school has been teaching boys for more than a century and excels in academics, the arts, athletics, and co-curricular programing that is amongst the most varied and comprehensive of any private school in Canada.
- LIFEBOOK T pays off at Athol Murray College of Notre Dame
- As a private school situated in an isolated village, Notre Dame strives to ensure it offers the best educational experience in order to attract students. One of its key strengths is its outstanding athletics program, which produces regular NHL players and college scholarships. However, recently it decided that technology was one area in which it could lead the field on the prairies.
- Business Technology Career Opportunities (BTCO)
- Over the years, BTCO has seen its technology needs change in response to customer demands. With early customers such as the Census Bureau and its Census 2000 Image Archiving project, BTCO took information and converted it to microfi che. Today the process is reversed, as the company works annually with tens of millions of paper pages and aging microfi che fi les, turning them into digitized documents, indexed with data entry so that its customers can store, search through, and access information faster and more effi ciently than with hard-copy documents.
- William Breman Museum in Atlanta
- Jeremy Katz, director of the Cuba Family Archives for Southern Jewish History—the formal name for the museum’s extensive archive collection—says gathering and preserving historical documents and other items from Jewish families in the South is essential to providing a rich portrayal of Jewish history and activities in the region.
- Paul VI Catholic School Provides Fujitsu LIFEBOOK Laptops
- Paul VI Catholic High School, established in 1983, is one of four secondary schools in the Arlington Diocesan school system of Virginia. From an original enrolment of 350 students, it has grown to a current capacity of 1,000 young men and women who seek the well-rounded educational experience that it offers.