January 21, 2015
- Fujitsu delivers new Reliable Entry-level Storage System for SMEs and Branch Offices at an Affordable Price
- Fujitsu, a leading information communication technology (ICT) company, today provides end customers and its channel partners with a powerful entry-level disk storage system, that will prove to be a driving force in winning deals for its channel partners in 2015 and beyond. The new FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS® DX60 S3 cost-effectively scales to meet the ever-increasing data management needs of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Sold via Fujitsu’s SELECT partners that provide dedicated customer support, the business-centric system is easy to install, configure, operate and maintain, removing the perennial headache of managing and storing increasing volumes of data at an affordable cost.
January 20, 2015
- Fujitsu Extends “Choose Your Own Device” Line-up With New Generation LIFEBOOK
- Fujitsu today extended its popular LIFEBOOK® notebook and STYLISTIC® tablet range with new devices featuring the latest 5th generation Intel® Core® vPro® processor family. With this line-up, Fujitsu responds to the continuing trend of companies offering their workforce the opportunity to “choose your own device” that is right for their individual needs.
January 20, 2015
- Fujitsu Announces Its Discrete Manufacturing Solution Is A Qualified SAP® Business All-in-One Partner Solution
- Fujitsu, a leading information communication technology (ICT) company, today announced a new Fujitsu business management solution designed specifically to meet the business requirements and improve the operational performance of midsize discrete manufacturing companies. The Fujitsu solution for Discrete Manufacturing is a qualified SAP® Business All-in-One partner solution that delivers the affordability and expertise of the SAP application combined with Fujitsu implementation services, cloud, hosting and application management services, which together help simplify business operations and enable customers to run their businesses more efficiently and effectively while managing costs and risks.
- Sunnyvale, CA, January 21, 2015
- January 13, 2015
- Fujitsu Expands Grounding Spring Product Line for Mobile Designs
- January 11, 2015
- Fujitsu Showcases Enhanced End-to-End Retail Portfolio at NRF 2015
- St. Andrew’s College
- As an independent school, St. Andrew’s College prides itself on the innovative ways in which it teaches students, using collaborative, activity-based, boy-friendly learning along with cutting-edge technology to engage and inspire. The school has been teaching boys for more than a century and excels in academics, the arts, athletics, and co-curricular programing that is amongst the most varied and comprehensive of any private school in Canada.
- Athol Murray College of Notre Dame
- Athol Murray College of Notre Dame is a boarding and co-educational High School dedicated to the primacy of the spiritual in education. Founded in 1920 in the remote prairielands of central Canada, it is committed to helping its 300 students become purposeful leaders with virtuous character and a global mind-set.
- Business Technology Career Opportunities (BTCO)
- Over the years, BTCO has seen its technology needs change in response to customer demands. With early customers such as the Census Bureau and its Census 2000 Image Archiving project, BTCO took information and converted it to microfi che. Today the process is reversed, as the company works annually with tens of millions of paper pages and aging microfi che fi les, turning them into digitized documents, indexed with data entry so that its customers can store, search through, and access information faster and more effi ciently than with hard-copy documents.
- William Breman Museum in Atlanta
- Jeremy Katz, director of the Cuba Family Archives for Southern Jewish History—the formal name for the museum’s extensive archive collection—says gathering and preserving historical documents and other items from Jewish families in the South is essential to providing a rich portrayal of Jewish history and activities in the region.
- Paul VI Catholic School Provides Fujitsu LIFEBOOK Laptops
- Paul VI Catholic High School, established in 1983, is one of four secondary schools in the Arlington Diocesan school system of Virginia. From an original enrolment of 350 students, it has grown to a current capacity of 1,000 young men and women who seek the well-rounded educational experience that it offers.