Fujitsu also has the core business solutions that address the recurring market challenges that lie at the heart of business transformation agendas.
Optimize and Innovate with Digital Annealer
Using a digital circuit design inspired by quantum phenomena, the Digital Annealer computational architecture bridges the gap to the quantum world and paves the way for much faster, more efficient solving of today’s business problems. The solution is designed to solve large-scale combinatorial optimization problems which are unsolvable using today’s classical computers. Fujitsu delivers quantum-inspired Technology and Services with the Digital Annealer offering to advance global business and society.
- 8192-bit full connectivity, allowing all bits to freely exchange signals, in order to solve large-scale problems
- Operates at room temperature versus absolute zero (-273.15 °C) which is typically required for quantum computing solutions
- Integrates seamlessly into standard data center operating environments without the need for specific expertise or complex infrastructure
Advance asset-tracking solutions with GlobeRanger
For example, for physical businesses that rely on assets in the field – anything from micro-sensors in factory, retail or office environments, to transcontinental airliners – we provide the world’s most advanced asset tracking solution with GlobeRanger. GlobeRanger is trusted in world-leading companies such as Jim Beam Suntory to “find their stuff” and comprises a suite of capabilities including:
- Critical Equipment Management
- Warehouse Management
- Environmental Monitoring
- Production Tracking
- Production & Process Tracking
- Asset Lifecycle Management
Next generation quality control with FAIR
For manufacturers, Fujitsu offers next generation quality control with Fujitsu Advanced Image Recognition (FAIR). With this AI-driven quality control solution from Fujitsu, it takes Siemens Gamesa only a quarter of the time previously required to inspect its wind turbine blades for manufacturing defects, while removing the risk of human error.
With FAIR you can:
- Improve quality and consistency of inspections through exceptional defect detection accuracy
- Achieve greater agility to quickly adapt recognition models to changing requirements
- Attain ultimate transformation efficiencies; FUJITSU has proven how this solution is able to achieve savings of greater than 80 per cent!
Smart ticketing with ACT
And in the transport domain, Fujitsu provides a path to better customer relationships with its smart ticketing and loyalty solutions, based on our ACT solution. Using ACT, Merseytravel, London Midland and Arriva now offer their customers greater ticketing choice and convenient payment methods through ACT ticketing solutions. Fujitsu ACT brings new solutions to support companies to reach next level of digital transformation – including:
- Customer convenience
- Real time information
- Cost effective and flexible
- Driver engagement
Drive process optimization with RPA
Fujitsu helps companies in multiple sectors automate their processes using Robotic Process Automation (RPA). The automation of repetitive and rule-based processes by software robots often leads to major efficiency gains. Fujitsu offers a variety of services for RPA:
- Finding the most impactful solutions
- Pilot to mobilisation in as little as 4 weeks
- 24/7 support in Robotics Operations Centre
- Automation Academy to tackle the war on talent
Digital Business Insights
The end of the beginning
We're not anywhere near peak-AI yet, argues Laurent Heurtin, Deputy Head, Fujitsu Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence. In this overview of the current state of enterprise AI he identifies the emergence of a new phase of more mature AI adoption and the complex issues this raises.
Read blog article
The Fujitsu Co-creating Program
Co-creation is powerful because great ideas never arise behind closed doors. Creativity is driven by people working together and that needs to be engineered. Fujitsu has proven methodologies, resources and technologies to help your organization leverage the power of co-creation.
Read blog article
What AI can bring to business applications
So much has been written about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at an abstract level recently that it's good to be able to talk about what's really happening. Who is doing what, where are they doing it and why?That's what this PAC survey and report gives us and why Fujitsu has enthusiastically supported the initiative.
Read blog article
See how our customers solved their challenges
SUNTORY's Jim Beam
Suntory’s Jim Beam® barrels now go through an IoT-lead process via Fujitsu’s GlobeRanger iMotion® solution, minimizing waste and enabling total visibility.