Digital transformation is rapidly changing the needs in all business areas. One of the key challenges organizations face is defining how to use the right mix of cloud based services and infrastructure technologies to deliver both new digital solutions and to modernize their existing infrastructures. To be able to support customers in this transformation journey, Fujitsu offers a broad range of servers, mainframe and storage systems, necessary infrastructure and data center management software products as well as predefined Integrated Systems to facilitate the setup of an IT infrastructure and its operation.
The right server platform for each business scenario
Fujitsu offers a fantastic blend of systems, solutions and expertise to guarantee maximum productivity, efficiency and flexibility, delivering confidence and reliability.
Fujitsu Liquid Immersion Cooling
New technologies that process huge volumes of data, including IoT-enabled solutions and artificial intelligence (AI), have become increasingly common in recent years, leading users to demand further improvements in performance from the servers that form the system platforms for these new technologies. At the same time, high-speed processing results in an enormous rise in the heat generated by servers, and consequently, ever greater amounts of energy and space are required for cooling. Such challenges create an urgent need for a system that delivers improved cooling capabilities.
FUJITSU Enterprise Product & Solution Facts
Here you will find all important technical data of Fujitsu Servers, Storage and Integrated Systems at a glance
FUJITSU Server, Solutions & Storage Family Guide
Your fast lane to PRIMERGY, PRIMEQUEST servers, ETERNUS storage and PRIMEFlEX Intergrated systems
WorldStream turns to FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY rack system units to meet growing server performance, affordability and customizability needs.
Together with Copaco, WorldStream trialled 250 FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY units, equipped with Intel® Xeon® processors. These proved such a success that it quickly ordered 2,500 more, with a further 2,500 servers expected later this year.
- Deutscher Wetterdienst uses FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY systems and petabytes of NetApp storage to provide weather visualizations for the airline industry
- KPaul Properties increased the performance to run medical applications on PRIMERGY RX2540 servers
- Nishinippon increases the infrastructure performance with PRIMEQUEST and virtualization software significantly
- Furniture manufacturer Germania virtualises data center with PRIMERGY Rack Servers
- EFX Media speeds up productivity with ETERNUS DX100 and PRIMERGY RX2540 by three times
- Tokyo Stock Exchange accelerates order processing by three times with PRIMERGY platform
Deployments in various industries
How FUJITSU servers add value to customers in various verticals, sectors and industries