Building data center infrastructures is increasingly complex, error-prone, time-consuming, risky and expensive. FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX reduces complexity and risk, shortens time to value and reduces cost.
PRIMEFLEX is a pre-defined, integrated and tested combination of servers, storage, network connectivity and software. Fujitsu’s PRIMEFLEX integrated system family includes both, classical converged and hyper-converged systems. It comprises ready-to-run factory-installed solutions and reference architectures which are easily adjusted to customer-specific requirements. Along with its reference architectures, Fujitsu makes detailed configuration and installation descriptions available as a standard. Optional deployment and integration services ensure a smooth integration into the on-site environment. To ensure simplified operation and maintenance, Fujitsu provides support at solution level, and further data center services including managed and hosting services.
Get ready for your next data center modernization project
By choosing FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for your next data center modernization project, you will benefit from Fujitsu’s globally available experience in deploying large-scale data center infrastructure and the longest track record in delivering integrated systems with first shipment back in 2002.
The Do-it-Yourself approach to data center infrastructure is fraught with challenges
Make it easy with Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX
10 reasons to invest in Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX
Organizations are facing many hurdles when implementing new data center infrastructure. Doing every single piece yourself could mean you’re heading for a fall. Check out this infographic about the top 10 reasons to invest in Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX.
Addressing our customers’ needs in various use cases
The PRIMEFLEX portfolio is concentrated on enabling IT organizations to be more responsive and agile in meeting the needs of their end-users, through adding new levels of simplicity
Turn your IT into cloud
FUJITSU Software Enterprise Service Catalog Manager (ESCM) offers a self-service portal for enterprises and service providers to automate the delivery of software services, infrastructure services, or platform services to their employees and customers. By providing access to private and public cloud services, ESCM significantly simplifies the operation of a hybrid IT environment.
- Globus: At the German retailer Globus, PRIMEFLEX for SAP landscapes offered the degree of flexibility the company needed to expand its IT infrastructure and operate its SAP landscape securely and reliably.
- Akademiska Hus: PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation helped Akademiska Hus, one of Sweden’s largest property companies, transform its IT estate to a fully digitized, hybrid cloud environment.
- CUSAT: The Cochin University of Science and Technology in India introduced a hyper-converged infrastructure based on PRIMEFLEX for VMware vSAN to increase productivity of students and faculty.
- Itarex: The Austrian IT service provider Itarex deployed a hyper-converged infrastructure based on Microsoft technology, which proofed to be 30 percent more cost effective when compared with normal virtual hardware and traditional storage solutions.
- Zech: Using FUJITSU PRIMEFLEX for VMware vSphere, the German wholesaler Zech was able to replace, virtualize and consolidate its entire IT architecture in just one weekend.
- Pune University: Savitribai Phule Pune University achieved a ten-fold improvement of analysis capabilities by an HPC environment built on PRIMERGY RX and CX servers
Need more help?
Find out how Fujitsu can help you