Fujitsu Consulting Services help companies and government departments who need to respond to the challenge of planning, delivering and operating IT in a complex and changing business environment.
Working with teams in both IT and business departments, we can deliver the best outcomes for your customers, employees and stakeholders. We do this by working with you to identify the most important business outcomes you need to deliver, then by helping to design the programmes of work that will impact the processes, people and technology to deliver those outcomes.
This outcome-based approach ensures that what we do tactically tomorrow delivers strategic benefits in the next year and beyond. Our experience in managing large, complex, transformational IT programmes in both private and public sectors means that as well as understanding technology, we understand the importance of managing people and process change to deliver business benefits successfully.
Find out more about our Consulting Services:
- IT Consulting - delivering and operating IT within a complex and changing business environment
- Business Consulting – driving sustainable improvement in clients’ business processes and operational performance
- Customer Experience - solutions and services that continuously improve the quality and efficiency of our clients’ interactions with their customers / citizens
- Green IT Services - help you to assess how, where, and how much you can save through Green IT
- Innovation Service - driving innovation to deliver business value
- Merger, Integration and Separation (MIS) Services – enabling you to maintain operational integrity and business as usual during a merger/separation process
Electrolux Case Study
Electrolux selected Fujitsu as its partner to provide a complete end-to-end managed IT workplace service for all of Europe, including Russia.
Luup Mobile Banking
The market for Mobile Banking, Mobile Payments and Mobile Commerce has developed rapidly. Market dynamics are changing and the industry “ecosystem” is maturing. Fujitsu and its partner Rule Financial worked with Luup over a ten-week period to refresh and extend the market strategy, business and financial plans.
To improve its understanding of how customers used its libraries, Cornwall turned to Fujitsu for help. While the Council already had a large amount of customer data, Fujitsu was able to combine this with external demographic data to provide new insights and to identify underlying factors in library usage.
Insights & Opinions
Defining the Critical Success Factors
Over the past decade business process management (BPM) has played an increasingly important role in optimising and automating operations within numerous organisations. However, alongside the many success stories, there are plenty of initiatives that have failed to live up to their original goals.
Focus on business outcomes
Many organisations embarking on IT enabled change do so in an expectation that deployment of tried and tested methods and tools will bring about project and programme success. Significant investment been made to equip staff with the analytic and management capabilities to scope, define, manage and deliver change using mature, industry standard approaches.