Our Higher Apprenticeship opportunities were recognised by AllAboutSchoolLeavers where we received Best Job Satisfaction for Higher Apprenticeships or above; Best Higher Apprenticeship and Top Employer for School and College Leavers for Higher Apprenticeship or above. In addition Fujitsu are a top 30 employer on Rate My Apprenticeship and were voted in the top 50 for The UK’s 100 Most Popular Employers for School Leavers by TargetJobs
- Intermediate level
- Our Intermediate Level Apprenticeships are targeted at those of school leaving age with 5 GCSE’s grade A-C (or equivalent).
- Advanced Level
- Our Advanced Level Apprenticeships are targeted at college leavers who decided not to go to University or those that have not completed their first year of university, who have 3 A levels at C grade and above (or equivalent).
- Higher Level
- Our Higher Level Apprenticeships are targeted at those apprentices who have excelled in their previous apprenticeship and are part of our Fujitsu talent pool.
- Degree Level
- Our Degree Level Apprenticeships are aimed at college leavers who have obtained 3 A levels at grade A-C or equivalent. This is a 4 year apprenticeship, at the end of which the apprentice will have gained a degree.
Skills and qualifications
All our apprenticeships are based on the framework below:
- Diploma/Certificate – develops your practical skills in the workplace.
- Technical Certificate – provides you with knowledge you need for your specific job role.
- Functional Skills – develops your skills in English, Maths and ICT.
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities – covers your rights and responsibilities within the workplace including health and safety.
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills – develops skills to help you succeed and develop in the work place such as team working.