Global Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
I promote research and development on practical applications of artificial intelligence technology. I use data analysis, data preprocessing, and a wide range of advanced technologies (machine learning, mathematical optimization, natural language processing, and mathematical simulation) to make the most of limited data and solve problems for customers in various industries and sectors.
- Papers and Publications: More than 10 papers (The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Information Processing Society of Japan, etc.)
- Collaborative research achievements: The University of Tokyo, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
- Degree: Ph.D., Department of Human and Environmental Studies, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo (2019)
- External educational activities: Part-time lecturer at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Tokyo
- International standardization activities: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 32/WG 2 (Metadata) Japanese Member
I lead a team of data scientists with practical knowledge of advanced technology engineering (called AE-CoE team) to solve problems for customers in various industries using data analysis, data pre-processing, and a wide range of advanced technologies (machine learning, mathematical optimization, natural language processing).
- Value creation for customers
(1) I contributed to the construction of the life insurance industry's first AI-based insurance plan generation system.
(2) I contributed to the creation of an AI-based reconciliation support system, which streamlined financial and accounting reconciliation work and saved hundreds of man-hours.
- Value creation for Fujitsu
I developed several tools for streamlining internal operations using AI technology, and published a paper introducing the technology.