Global Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
I promote research and development on practical applications of artificial intelligence technology. I use data analysis, data preprocessing, and a wide range of advanced technologies (machine learning, mathematical optimization, natural language processing, and mathematical simulation) to make the most of limited data and solve problems for customers in various industries and sectors.
- Papers and Publications: More than 10 papers (The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Information Processing Society of Japan, etc.)
- Collaborative research achievements: The University of Tokyo, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
- Degree: Ph.D., Department of Human and Environmental Studies, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo (2019)
- External educational activities: Part-time lecturer in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Tokyo, part-time lecturer in the School of Computing at the Tokyo Institute of Technology, part-time lecturer in the Department of Policy Studies at Tsuda University
- External lecture and seminar activities: "Secrets of retail business transformation through AI-powered forecasting x optimization x decision-making" (CIO Academy for Distribution and Retail Business), "Top data scientists talk about the essence of business transformation methods using AI" (RETAILTECH JAPAN 2022), and many more
- International standardization activities: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 32/WG 2 (Metadata) Japanese Member
I lead a team of data scientists with practical knowledge of advanced technology engineering (called AE-CoE team) to solve problems for customers in various industries using data analysis, data pre-processing, and a wide range of advanced technologies (machine learning, mathematical optimization, natural language processing).
- Value creation for customers
(1) I contributed to the construction of the life insurance industry's first AI-based insurance plan generation system.
(2) I contributed to the creation of an AI-based reconciliation support system, which streamlined financial and accounting reconciliation work and saved hundreds of man-hours.
(3) I contributed to the creation of pricing optimization AI to increased revenues for online supermarkets.Value creation for Fujitsu
I developed several tools for streamlining internal operations using AI technology, and published a paper introducing the technology.
- Application of SE Reforms Utilizing AI Technologies.