Global Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
I have worked with law enforcement agencies to analyze crimes on the Dark Web, etc. I am investigating cybercrime investigation and analysis techniques and have received multiple letters of appreciation from law enforcement agencies. Doctor of Informatics.
- Received a letter of appreciation from the National Police Agency for contributions to the investigation and arrest of cyber criminals related to the dark web.
- Received a letter of appreciation from the National Police Agency for contributions to cybercrime analysis and countermeasures for financial crime cases.
- Received a letter of appreciation from the National Policy Agency for contributions to human resource development in the field of cybercrime investigation.
- Gave external lectures for law enforcement agencies on dark web observation, threat analysis, and technical support for cybercrime investigation.
- Gave technical guidance for law enforcement officers and developed human resources for cybercrime investigation and analysis.
- Conducted collaborative research on cybercrime investigation and analysis technologies alongside law enforcement agencies.
- Developed original large-scale dark web observation and analysis infrastructure.
- Currently utilizing dark web observation and analysis infrastructure in cyber investigation work by law enforcement agencies, national projects, etc.