Global Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
Dr. Ryusuke Masuoka is a research principal at Fujitsu System Integration Laboratories Limited. Over 30 years, he has conducted a wide range of researches including AI, Trusted Computing, and Cybersecurity Policy/Technologies. He also led numerous standardization activities and collaborations with universities, national and private research institutes, and startups. He is an ACM senior member and an IEEE senior member.
- Founding member of MITRE Engenuity Center for Threat Informed Defense (CTID)
- Member of Program Committees of/session chairs/presenter for FIRST Annual Conferences
- Member of US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Automated Indicator Sharing (AIS) Steering Committee
- i18n lead and voting member of OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Technical Committee
- Supported wining business and implementation of Japan Cyber-security Information Sharing Platform (JISP)
- Developed and conducted ATT&CK-based SOC Assessments for our customer