Global Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
I have practical experience in the development of large-scale mission-critical systems, from business applications to infrastructure and operations. I use that experience as a background in project management to lead various projects and contribute to the success of large-scale projects.
April 1, 2016 to March 2018
Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan/Software Reliability Center (IPA/SEC)
I was a member of the Modernization WG of the Requirements Process Enhancement Committee.
In this WG activity, the industry's first knowledge of system reconstruction is published as a user guide and a collection of points.
I promoted it as a major writing member.
- IPA SEC/BOOK, Published March 10, 2017: User's Guide for Successful System Restructuring
- IPA SEC/BOOK published on February 23, 2018: User's Guide for Successful System Restructuring
- IPA SEC/BOOK published on February 14, 2018: Key points of IT modernization project for digital transformation ~ 7 pitfalls to watch out for and countermeasures ~ First edition
January – May 2020
I cooperated in the launch and planning of the “Working Group 1 of the Study Group for Accelerating Digital Transformation” sponsored by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
June 2020 to December 2020
I was a member of Working Group 1, Research Group for Accelerating Digital Transformation, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
In this WG1 activity, the concept of planning for DX for managers (new and existing systems) and how to proceed are explained in an easy-to-understand manner, and an introductory book for the first time in the industry is published.
I promoted the WG1 as a major review member and also worked as one of the major authors.
2020.12. 28 Published as part of Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry's “DX Report 2 (Interim Report)”
- Study Group WG1 Overall Report on Accelerating Digital Transformation (Recommendations for Management to Accelerate)
- A collection of points for discussion “Crossing the River of Digital Transformation” (Introduction to DX)
- I have more than 25 years of project management experience in large-scale social system projects such as government agencies, government-affiliated financial institutions, and large-scale financial institutions. Many customers have highly evaluated me for my planning, risk management, and quality management from the perspective of the entire system.
- I have implemented a major revamp of the Fujitsu Development Standards Process (SDEM) for both the modernization of existing systems and the development of DX systems.
- As an expert in DX and system reconstruction, I have contributed to many projects.
System planning study meeting for customers
- For customers with existing systems and considering DX
Relating the concept of DX to system reconstruction, the event was held under the theme of "Rebuilding Systems with Value", a way of promoting modernization (system reconstruction) in DX. Explanation by practical experience.
- For customers looking to rebuild their systems
IPA "Collection of Points: 7 pitfalls to watch out for and measures against them" is mainly held. How to proceed with system reconstruction, risks, etc. are explained in detail from "User's Guide for Successful System Reconstruction".