Fujitsu World Tour 2016 - Putting Human Centric Innovation in Action to Drive Digital Transformation
- Fujitsu roadshow tours Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Americas and Asia, from April to October 2016
- Exhibition showcases how Fujitsu’s Human Centric Innovation in Action is helping customers to drive their Digital Transformation
- Innovative and exciting products and informative seminars from Fujitsu speakers, partners and experts, including those from Fujitsu Laboratories
Fujitsu World Tour 2016: Additional information
Complete package for attendees: Keynotes, break-out sessions, expert talks and exhibition
Throughout the Fujitsu World Tour 2016, Fujitsu and partners will share insights into how customers can reshape the role of ICT within their business and societies. Each event includes four elements:
- High-level keynotes from Fujitsu executives, customers, partners futurists and industry experts
- Break-out sessions with industry experts
- 1:1 expert talks that drill into individual business topics and challenges
- An exhibition area where Fujitsu and its partners present their latest products, solutions and services
Event keynotes feature Fujitsu executives and industry experts to provide updates on the latest IT trends.
The exhibition area demonstrates how organizations can simplify processes that will enable true innovation across the entire enterprise. Category highlights include:
- Enabling Digital – meet Fujitsu's digital experts to help organizations on their journey to digital
- Digital Business Platform MetaArc delivers new cloud-based fast IT solutions for digital initiatives, including mobility, analytics and the Internet of Things. It modernizes and maximizes the investment in existing robust IT systems to help unlock the value in existing data and systems by connecting robust IT with digital initiatives
- Application Transformation – a comprehensive range of solutions and services to enable the modernization of almost any application and Transformational Application Managed Services to bridge the gap between the fast changing digital world and existing business operations
- SAP solutions:
- SAP-related solutions and services that aim to bring simplicity in a changing world and shape the digital future
- Fujitsu RunMyProcess:
- An innovative cloud platform that empowers customers to rapidly create, deploy and distribute highly customised enterprise and mobile business applications designed to meet their specific needs - unifying user experiences, connecting silos of information, reducing time to value and enabling digital scale.
Hybrid IT is the new reality for most organizations and is a bigger and more strategic topic to address than just hybrid cloud. Through Fujitsu’s HybridIT approach, the company focuses on helping customers to get theperfect balance of supporting ‘power innovation’ whilst robustly managing costs, risks and benefits. Demonstrations include:
- FUJITSU Cloud Service K5 (IaaS/PaaS)
- FUJITSU Cloud Services Management/FUJITSU Cloud Backup as a Service
Internet of Things
Mobilizing the Enterprise
- Fujitsu offers a blended managed workplace service for today’s digital business. This provides a first class user experience, enables employees to be productive, to work from any device and any location securely and frees them up to innovate and transform their businesses to meet their customer’s needs.
- Via the Digital Workplace microsite, visitors can evaluate the gap between desire and reality with respect to their digital workplace environment, compare results with peer groups and register to run a more in-depth version of the study survey within their organization.
- Unlimited usability and productivity with the new FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC R726 two-in-one device
- Fujitsu PC ESPRIMO Q956 with integrated PalmSecure biometric security
- Intel UNITE on Fujitsu PC ESPRIMO Q956 MRE – An easy to use collaboration solution that transforms conference rooms into smart, connected places to meet
- The newest Fujitsu Workstation, the CELSIUS J550
- Fujitsu is preparing its customers for future data growth scenarios and bringing the latest technology to all customers no matter what size or business, with the introduction of new PRIMERGY dual-socket systems ranging from tower servers to nodes for high-end server clusters:
- More throughput and higher performance with the latest processors and DDR4 memory technology
- More security for data and system protection with TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Module)
- Reduced costs for cooling thanks to extended operating temperature range
- A completely new rack system (PRIMERGY RX2510 M2) designed for the service provider market
- FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX allows organizations to accelerate their business expansion, eliminate complexity and reduce risk, enabling the faster deployment of more powerful data center technologies. PRIMEFLEX enables a faster time to market while cutting operational cost. Offerings consist of a pre-integrated and pre-tested stack of server, storage and connectivity, coupled with software and management layers:
- New PRIMEFLEX Cluster-in-a-box: Hyper-converged cluster in two unit enclosure, expandable up to four nodes
- New PRIMEFLEX for VMware VSAN: The fast track to hyper-converged IT
- Identity & Access Management (IAM) represents a fundamental component for each security concept and must be integrated in end-to-end solution scenarios. Millions of people are already successfully using Fujitsu’s highly-secure and hygienic palm vein authentication technology PalmSecure:
- PalmSecure ID Match and PalmSecure ID Mobile provide secure two factor authentication with smartphone or ID card and Fujitsu´s biometric PalmSecure technology
- PalmSecure bioLock is a unique SAP integration offering for fraud prevention
- PalmSecure truedentity, an enterprise solution for secure LogIn, Enrollment and eID Services
- PalmSecure ID Access manages physical access control and ultimate workplace protection by embedded palm-vein authentication
- Fujitsu’s smart security services are highlighted with a comprehensive offering of Managed Security Services, Security and Resilience Consulting Services and Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Fujitsu’s Security Solution SURIENT is a family concept of innovative, patented end-to-end IT security offerings. It provides secure application environments based on existing infrastructures and enables – dependent on the specific customer requirements – up to the highest degree of security, especially for sensitive data and processes
- Fujitsu consults, designs, builds and operates IT systems and services for clients of all sizes in both the public and private sectors
- In addition to Retail, Fujitsu will present dedicated solutions for Financial Services, Transport, Manufacturing and the Public Sector
Partners supporting the Fujitsu World Tour are Intel, NetApp, VMWare, Citrix, Brocade, Cisco, Suse, Microsoft, Baramundi Software AG, Symantec, CheckPoint, SEP, F-Secure, ServiceNow, Schneider Electric.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu EMEIA
Fujitsu enables customers to capitalize on digital opportunities with confidence, by helping them to balance robust ICT and digital innovation. The leading information and communication technology (ICT) company can achieve this based on its full portfolio of business-technology products, solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to data center solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions. Fujitsu’s vision is to enable a Human Centric Intelligent Society that creates value by connecting infrastructure, empowering people and creatively defining new forms of intelligence. In Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), Fujitsu employs more than 29,000 people and is part of the global Fujitsu Group. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/about/
Fujitsu Greece SA
48, Egialias str. & Epidavrou
Phone: +30 210 68 63 613
Senior PR Manager, Corporate Communications, Global Marketing
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 06 апреля, 2016