Global Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
I have been working on video recognition technology for the social infrastructure field, such as a large-scale video surveillance system based on deep learning, and an advanced image search system that can handle people and vehicles outside. I work with wonderful colleagues to develop AI technology into the core of our business. I am expanding my activities to include fields other than video and hope to continue contributing to the realization of a safe and secure society with AI technology that responds to people's voices at the point of use.
- Participated in, and spread knowledge at, Industry-Academia Collaboration Consortium (QA4AI)
- Disseminated information via Fujitsu’s public website and other media
-The technology transforming the future of social infrastructure
-Emerging AI technologies are making society safer and people happier
-AI Development Technologies for Road Management System Based on High-Reliability AI Video Recognition
Considerable track record of generating many business and practical applications for AI technology in the field of social infrastructure. Some representative examples:
- Traffic flow detection systems that detect stopped or congested cars on roads.
- Road/river video analysis software for traffic quantification and detection of abnormalities on roads and in rivers.
- Car model detection systems/multi-AI video engine software that can identify car models from surveillance cameras.
Particularly regarding on-site video analysis, has skill and experience in implementing cutting-edge technologies such as research institute and internal/external AI technologies; is also the company's leading figure in applying AI technologies, such as formulation of AI development processes, lowering costs, generation of learning data through CG technologies, etc.