Global Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
Generative AI is rapidly developing and having a greater impact on society than conventional AI. Up till now, I have been working on image recognition technology for the social infrastructure field. I work together with many colleagues to develop systems such as a large-scale video surveillance system based on deep learning, and turn them into business. I am currently working on a project to utilize generative AI in new areas, and hope to contribute to the further evolution of technology for a safe and secure society.
- Spread knowledge at an AI product quality assurance consortium (QA4AI)
- Disseminated information via Fujitsu’s public website and other media
-The technology transforming the future of social infrastructure
-Emerging AI technologies are making society safer and people happier
-AI Development Technologies for Road Management System Based on High-Reliability AI Video Recognition
Considerable track record of generating many business and practical applications for AI technology in the field of social infrastructure. Some representative examples:
- Traffic flow detection systems that detect stopped or congested cars on roads.
- Road/river video analysis software for traffic quantification and detection of abnormalities on roads and in rivers.
- Car model detection systems/multi-AI video engine software that can identify car models from surveillance cameras.
Particularly regarding on-site video analysis, has skill and experience in implementing cutting-edge technologies such as research institute and internal/external AI technologies; is also the company's leading figure in applying AI technologies, such as formulation of AI development processes, lowering costs, generation of learning data through CG technologies, etc.