- Fujitsu and Red Hat have a strong relationship to provide extended support to mission-critical customers who have greatest need for system reliability.
- Fujitsu strengthens the mutual relationship by contributing to the open source community through proactive proposals and feedback.
- This cooperation has increased in importance since Fujitsu PRIMEQUEST mission-critical IA Servers are available globally.
- Fujitsu and Red Hat also jointly work in the strategic areas of cloud & HPC.
- Fujitsu has won outstanding awards from Red Hat:
- Cloud Partner of the Year (2011/Japan)
- APAC Best Partner, Cloud and Virtualization (2011/APAC)
- OEM Partner of the Year (2013/Japan)
- Case Studies: Méditel /Morocco, Daiei/Japan, Kyoto University of Japan, Siemens AG Corporate Technology/Germany, Munich Airport/Germany, Government of Andalucía/Spain
- Fujitsu’s strong cooperation with Red Hat guarantees that all PRIMERGY servers and mission-critical PRIMEQUEST servers are tuned to deliver best results in performance, efficiency and reliability for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
- Fujitsu and Red Hat mutually developed support services targeting specifically highly mission-critical areas, which are available in Japan.