Fujitsu Boosts SELECT Partner Program with Focus on Digitalization and 1 Million Euro Investment
- Fujitsu makes new areas of its portfolio available to help channel partners sell digital transformation solutions
- New training and certification program to foster competencies based on key digitalization drivers including Big Data and the Internet of Things
- Adjusted rebate structure encourages partners to invest in developing business area expertise
Enhancements to the SELECT partner program include an improved rebate structure for SELECT Experts and SELECT Circle members, to better recognize partners who have particular expertise in, and a particular focus on, strategic areas of digitalization and digital transformation. In line with this, the set of new training courses and certifications encourages partners to become SELECT Experts in specialist, customer-centric areas such as integrated systems, high performance computing, virtual client computing, mobility solutions, and data protection. Partners will also be assisted by increased numbers of integrated solutions specialists offering one-to-one business support to help them win customer opportunities.
Fujitsu is investing more than 1 million Euros in new online tools for the channel, as part of the drive to simplify access to the partner program, resources and benefits, including special price requests, deal registration, and lead handling. These tools will be available from April 2017.
Dave Hazard, VP Sales Operations and Channel at Fujitsu EMEIA, says: “As a channel-centric organization, we have listened to our channel partner’s needs. As a result, we are making a significant investment to enhance our SELECT program, so our partners are better able to succeed as they adapt to the challenges of digitalization. Clearly, IT is becoming more complex and we’d like to help our partners bridge the gap in the development of necessary skills.”
Hazard adds: “Many customers are migrating to integrated systems, which combine server, network, storage and software resources in a single solution. Understanding new technologies including hybrid IT, hyper-converged systems and the cloud, and having the right competencies in areas such as Security, Big Data analytics and IoT are therefore essential for channel partners in being a trusted advisor to the customer. This is why we put such a focus on skills and training in line with the key digitalization topics. A solution-led approach backed by a solid understanding of new technologies will help our partners become more relevant to their customers, and ultimately drive better business and profitability for them.”
Notes to editors
SELECT Partner Program
Fujitsu’s SELECT Partner Program delivers unbeatable value to its growing international base of channel partners around the world, founded on three cornerstones:
- Reliable Innovation: Fujitsu provides every member of its SELECT Partner Program with access to high-quality, customizable solutions intended to help their customers to simplify and enhance everyday life. Fujitsu’s best-in-class products represent the foundation of IT solutions that channel partners’ end customers will find compelling.
- Individual Support: Fujitsu’s cooperation with channel partners is sustained and developed by personal relationships and distinguished by the hallmark of excellence, so it is easy for Fujitsu and its partners to succeed in developing mutually-profitable business. By providing market-leading tools, specialized processes, and sources of information, Fujitsu empowers its channel partners to differentiate in their business.
- Commitment to Growth: Fujitsu is helping its channel partners to grow in the market. The Fujitsu Rules of Engagement for business demonstrate the company’s clear commitment to understanding the unique value of its partners in the IT market, while also respecting their customers and embracing cultural differences.
A propos de Fujitsu
Fujitsu est l’entreprise japonaise leader des technologies de l'information et de la communication (TIC), offrant un éventail complet de produits, de solutions et de services à sa clientèle. Environ 140.000 employés de Fujitsu se consacrent à leurs clients dans plus de 100 pays. Ils utilisent leur expérience et les possibilités offertes par les TIC pour façonner l’avenir de la société à leurs côtés. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) a annoncé un chiffre d’affaires consolidé de 4.100 milliards de yens (39 milliards de dollars US) pour l'exercice financier qui s'est terminé le 31 mars 2018. Pour plus d'informations, veuillez consulter le site http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu EMEIA
Fujitsu promotes a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. In the Europe, Middle East, Africa and India region (EMEIA), our 28,000-strong workforce is committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers. We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Cyber Security. For more information, please visit http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/about/
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 04 April, 2017