Work with a giant of technology
At Fujitsu, we know we can strengthen the organizations we support, by leveraging the power of both our global reach and our local expertise. If you want to work with a giant of technology, with people who put real purpose into the future services and solutions they create, come and build a world-changing, society impacting career at Fujitsu.
Multiple certifications under one roof
In Fujitsu we have a wide array of alliances and collaborative relationships with leading software and hardware vendors.
To ensure we can bring the best end-to-end solutions to our customers, we partner with these leading providers, globally and locally, to deliver integrated solutions, seamless support and outstanding value.
- Box: Fujitsu, as a global strategic partner of Box, helps to transform customer's work style by modern contents management solutions.
- CA: Fujitsu helps enterprise customers transform their business operations by delivering secure solutions jointly with CA.
- CISCO: Fujitsu entered into strategic partnership in the area of router and switch products from 2004 – esp. did a joint development of Cisco OS (IOS-XR), and now expand collaboration into the UC (Unified Communication) field and accelerate global engagement.
- Citrix: Fujitsu, the corporate-level global relationship, has been working on expanding virtualization requirements with Citrix.
- Intel: Fujitsu continues the strategic partnership with Intel in the areas such as IoT, Cloud, Datacenter, Security.
- Oracle: Fujitsu continues the strategic partnership with Oracle in the areas such as SPARC/Solaris, cloud services distribution, and system integration, to address critical needs of enterprise customers.
- SuSE: Fujitsu and SUSE have developed a strong & productive partnership around SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) over the years.
- Salesforce: Fujitsu provides flexible solutions from consulting to SI through leverage of Salesforce technology.
- SAS: Fujitsu and SAS collaborate to offer Business Analytics solutions that best meet customer needs, thereby enabling customers to strategically leverage data and helping to increase the value of their businesses.
- SAP: Fujitsu offers a full range of end-to-end SAP solutions, including consulting, SI, hosting services and infrastructure components.
- ServiceNow: Fujitsu helps customers transform their business operations by delivering solutions with ServiceNow.
- Symantec: Fujitsu, as a global strategic partner of Symantec, delivers combined solutions and the highest levels of service and support to customers worldwide.
- Trend Micro: Fujitsu provides a wide range of solutions leveraging Trend Micro’s technologies to protect customers environment from information security threats.
- VERITAS: Combining both companies’ products and services, Fujitsu and Veritas jointly provide best-in-class information management solutions to the global market.
- VMWARE: Fujitsu jointly develops and promotes bundled virtualization solutions for servers, storages and networks in the global enterprise market
- Canberra Hospital: Connecting parents and children via a cost-effective, stable and secure webcam solution.
- WestfalenWIND IT: Green IT, using wind turbines as data centers
- Illinois Century Network: Boosting schools, communities and economic growth
- Taiwan FamilyMart: Achieving new value in stores through co-creation with customers
- Digital Owl: Drone and video analytics used to find threatened species
- Lowell: Making credit work better for all
- Kit Carson Electric Cooperative
- Fujitsu empowers A*STAR’s drive for research excellence
- Serverius: Deep Learning as a Service
- Co-creation with Siam Commercial Bank delivers cashless self-checkout for The Mall
IT and business challenges
Explore our latest technology developments on the blog
Supercomputer Fugaku named world's fastest
Fujitsu has more than 40 years of expertise in the field of supercomputing having developed the first supercomputer in Japan in 1977. Our most recent, Fugaku, has gone straight into the charts as the fastest in the world.
Using AI in cancer genomic medicine to accelerate cancer treatment
Fujitsu Laboratories has conducted joint research with the Institute of Medical Science at the University of Tokyo (IMSUT) since April 2018. As part of this we have successfully developed and verified AI technology to improve the efficiency of cancer genomic medicine.
Ford, Autonomic, and Fujitsu reimagine travel
Ford Motor Co., Autonomic, and Fujitsu collaborate to bring digital transformation to the mobility industry.
Does our vision of the future need to change?
Foresight is crucial to the way businesses plan for their future. But amid the unforeseen circumstances of Covid-19, does our vision of the future need to radically change?