Jump start to your hybrid data architecture
Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX
Building the right data architecture is key to becoming a data-driven enterprise
Building a data architecture across a heavily distributed IT landscape is increasingly complex, error prone, time consuming, and expensive. With PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems, Fujitsu provides you with a broad range of pre-configured, pre-tested and hybrid cloud-enabled systems including all services to streamline the deployment, life cycle and maintenance of hybrid data architectures.
Highlights of the latest PRIMEFLEX release:
- New standardized implementation and infrastructure support services with a single order number and price tag consistently available for the complete portfolio of converged and hyper-converged infrastructure solutions for VMware, Microsoft, Nutanix and SAP environments
- New PRIMEFLEX Essentials delivery option for customers who have enough own staff resources to deploy and maintain their hybrid data architecture themselves
- The Fujitsu uSCALE pay-per-use consumption model is now available also for PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems
PRIMEFLEX Key Advantages
Get the same agility on-premises like in the cloud
Increase life cycle experience
Leverage pay-per-use consumption
Enjoy improved business protection
Get fast time to production
Build the foundation for a truly hybrid IT
Integrated System Solutions for Virtualization and Cloud
Take advantage of a broad range of integrated systems based on a converged or hyper-converged infrastructure foundation including everything you need to deploy, run and maintain powerful consolidation, virtualization and cloud platforms.
Leverage the power of software-defined infrastructures
Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX provides pre-tested & pre-certified, high performing converged & hyper-converged infrastructure configurations for modern application workloads.
Integrated System Solutions for SAP environments
Simplify your implementation, operation and maintenance of SAP environments with our pre-defined and pre-tested integrated systems to run SAP applications fast and secure while lowering costs, driving innovation and getting best value.
Optimize your SAP infrastructures
At Fujitsu, we build data-driven foundations for SAP environments across edge-core-cloud. Using our expertise we maximize ROI & ensure timely, intelligent data integration & transition to SAP S/4HANA.
PRIMEFLEX – Providing technology and services to improve the life cycle experience of your hybrid data architecture
Best-in-class architectural design including tried and tested configurations based on a pre-integrated and certified technology stack.
Standardized implementation services mitigating deployment risks and leading to faster time to production with fewer failures in operation.
Standardized infrastructure support services providing technical solution support with single point of contact for quicker incident resolution.
PRIMEFLEX Implementation Services and Infrastructure Support
Only Fujitsu provides standardized implementation and infrastructure support services for such a huge range of converged and hyper-converged infrastructure solutions across VMware, Microsoft, Nutanix and SAP environments. Fujitsu Implementation Services are an inevitable pre-requisite for delivering high-quality infrastructure support services.
The business value of standardized implementation services
With so many configuration and deployment options, each with their associated dependencies, and with the state-of-the-art continuously advancing, even the most experienced of IT pros can struggle to find the time to work through it all. Check out this analyst paper and learn why standardized implementation services provide a more focused and predictable approach to infrastructure deployment.
Delivered the way that suits you best
To ensure the best deployment and support experience, the default PRIMEFLEX delivery option includes an on-site implementation service and an infrastructure support service that provides technical solution support with a single point of contact. For companies who have sufficient resources in their IT department to deploy and maintain the IT infrastructure on their own, Fujitsu provides the PRIMEFLEX Essentials option. PRIMEFLEX Essentials includes the same core elements, the certified hardware and software stack including the respective single component support. While technical solution support is not available for PRIMEFLEX Essentials, customers can still opt for an implementation service.
Fujitsu uSCALE pay-per-use
Fujitsu uSCALE provides flexible on-premises IT infrastructure and services. These sustainable and scalable pay-per-use capabilities enable you to leverage your business potential. Choose the appropriate services you need to accelerate your digital transformation journey and de-risk your infrastructure investments with a cloud-like consumption model – where you only pay for what you use.
Finding the right balance between digitization and sustainability
While still in the middle of mastering their digital transformation journey, companies are increasingly facing the need to also meet sustainability goals. With data center operations being the backbone of digitization, the challenge is to find the right balance between these two initiatives. Check out this white paper and learn how PRIMEFLEX integrated systems from Fujitsu help IT operations to introduce a more efficient infrastructure – regardless of whether deployed in the core data center or at the edge.
Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX customer successes
- Increasing demands on its SAP landscape prompted the SVLFG - a social insurance agency for agriculture, forestry, and horticulture - to carry out a comprehensive overhaul of its infrastructure and operating concept using Fujitsu and its PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes solution.
- Fujitsu and partner Hapbit provided a Microsoft-based hyper-converged infrastructure to help keep the lights on at McDonald’s Belgium.
- Fujitsu and partner SVA provided the Braunschweig Municipal Hospital with a VMware vSAN-based virtualized storage infrastructure to enhance infrastructure performance and combat slow data flows.
- Fujitsu replaced the GKV Service Center’s classic 3-tier architecture with a hyper-converged infrastructure based on FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for Nutanix Enterprise Cloud.
- For Harro Höfliger, Fujitsu and partner EBF designed and implemented a hyper-converged infrastructure based on the FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware vSAN.
- Fujitsu provided the University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein (UKSH) with a high-performance, highly scalable and easy to administer IT infrastructure for their scientific biodata network.