FUJITSU Server BS2000 SE700
The new Fujitsu BS2000 SE700 servers are a valued platform for the management of very large quantities of data in the high-end performance range. Compared to earlier server lines significant performance gains as well as more scalability and high availability are achieved.
Due to the unique integration ability of SE700 all applications and application parts can use the optimal system platform without losing control of central system administration.
Bearing in mind that applications depend on many different IT systems, the unique architecture concept of the SE700 series offers the optimal platform for every usage scenario – both for classic mainframe and standard applications on /390 and x86 technology. At the same time, the modular construction of the SE700 infrastructure creates completely new capabilities for companies in the data center.
- /390 based server units for BS2000
- x86-based server units for BS2000, Linux or Windows guest systems
- x86-based application units for operation under Linux, Windows or VMware
- Shared tape or disk peripherals
- Fast internal server infrastructure to connect components to each other and to the customer SAN
An important objective in developing the SE servers was a standardized management concept which offers a very high degree of integration and ensures very economic IT operations. This includes cross-system administration with a modern browser-based interface as a single point of administration, common system monitoring of all components, a shared service procedure and all the options of consolidation by virtualization. Thus, the new SE700 servers enable very stable system operation, which not only includes the mainframe platforms that were already proven as very fail-safe, but also comprises application units as well as the infrastructure and peripherals used by the SE server.
Outstanding properties of the SE700 infrastructure for use in the high-performance range
Openness and integration of various server systems and the peripherals
Central, comfortable and cross-system web-based management
- FUJITSU Server BS2000 SE Serie (pdf)
- FUJITSU Server BS2000 SE300B and SE700B
- Business Server SQ210 (Predecessor)
- FUJITSU Software BS2000 OSD/BC V10.0
- FUJITSU Software BS2000 OSD/BC V11.0
- Cluster Solutions for FUJITSU Server BS2000 SE Series