Bank of Finland
The Bank of Finland has entered into a framework agreement with Fujitsu
Finding the right local technical talent was proving difficult for the Bank of Finland, with recruitment taking months and costing significant sums. It wanted to find a strategic partner that could source the best specialists on its behalf.
- It can take just one week to onboard a new Fujitsu-sourced employee
- Fujitsu specialists are rated 4.26 out of five by the whole workforce
- Predictable pricing makes costs transparent
- The bank can rely on talented people, enabling agility and flexibility
- Employees no longer in accordance with project demands can be replaced after two weeks