Open, Integrated 5G Network Solutions
5G networks are delivering anytime, anywhere hyper-connectivity that will revolutionize economies and societies. Reliable, high-capacity, top-quality mobile data service is a key driver for innovation across many industries, especially the automotive, transportation, manufacturing, energy, utilities and healthcare sectors. The ideal 5G network employs an open architecture that supports flexible deployment options and faster innovation, helping mobile network operators deliver on the promise of 5G.
Solutions for Public and Private 5G Networks
Fujitsu’s open, integrated 5G network solutions meet connectivity needs for Public 5G and Private 5G networks. Our end-to-end portfolio includes O-RAN compliant radios; virtualized baseband (CU/DU); network automation software; systems integration; optical and packet transport; and maintenance and support programs.
We customize every solution to suit the network needs and business goals of each customer, and can scale to any size deployment. Our secure 5G supply chain solution provides the logistics and fulfillment expertise needed to ensure swift, smooth execution to a rigorous deployment plan that gets projects done efficiently, cost-effectively, and securely.
The Fujitsu 5G Network Solution
- Virtualized RAN that can scale and adapt to match any public or private 5G deployment
- Service-aware, cross-domain control and orchestration
- Simple operation and service creation with necessary SLA per use case
- Cloud-native IoT
- Open hardware interfaces and software eliminate vendor lock-in
- Can be customized for any operational environment
- Rapidly enables new network digital transformation use cases
- Self-supported and Fujitsu-supported options
- Multivendor selection offers best-of-breed hardware and software
- End-to-end solution, coordinated from inception to completion through a single, certified project manager
- Freedom to mix and match components according to use case
- Support from Fujitsu network integration experts
Light Reading Podcast: Fujitsu's Dr. Femi Adeyemi is an Open Book on Open RAN
Phil Harvey, Editor-in-Chief at Light Reading, recently spoke with Dr. Femi Adeyemi, Head of the Wireless Business Unit at Fujitsu Network Communications, about why Open RAN is so appealing for network operators. Listen to this free podcast for insights on technology maturity, integration and deployments.Learn More
Learn More About 5G Networks and Digital Transformation
The Reality of Delivering the 5G vision
Massive challenges, but massive opportunities await.
Secure Supply Chain
De-risk your network assets and deployments.
5G Systems Integration
Bringing Together High-Performing Multivendor Radio Access Networks.
What is Open RAN?
Open RAN aims to bring agility and the benefits of “cloudification” to the RAN.
Fujitsu Open RAN Solution
Radio Access Network Solution (RAN) for Mobile Networks.
To find out more about Fujitsu's 5G and Open RAN solutions, please complete this form. One of our experts will be in contact.