Relax. We’ve got this.
Deploying rural broadband is a big opportunity yet filled with uncertainty and complexity. Dozens of vendors, hundreds of decisions, thousands of details, and millions of dollars are at stake. Do you have the resources to make good on your promise to serve your community with true, gigabit broadband internet?
Fujitsu gives you all the strength and confidence you need to say yes.
Every day we work with utilities, as a prime network integrator, to navigate the entire broadband journey―vision to completion. With our extensive project management experience, we can handle as much of the planning and implementation as you need. From design and deployment to operations and ongoing maintenance.
We’re a true partner, assuming responsibility and accountability for executing on all key broadband project components. Fujitsu reduces your risk not to mention your stress so you can focus on keeping your promise. Whether you’re new to broadband or expanding an existing network, relax. We’ve got this—whatever you need.
The Fujitsu Difference
- Designated project management team, single point of responsibility
- Reliable, transparent costing and scheduling
- Establish, measure and verify project metrics
- Fujitsu assumes technical/performance risks during project execution
- Every project uses best practices and proven technologies
- Customizable solution fits your needs from individual services to turnkey implementation
Complete Integrated Approach
- Project design unifies data center, outside plant infrastructure and operations
- Project management encompasses network design, build, operation and maintenance
- Experience and vision guide outcome of every project decision
You Won RDOF, Now What?
If you’re responsible for bringing high-speed connectivity to your rural community, this free webinar helps you navigate the road ahead.
Anthony Bednarczyk, Fujitsu broadband practice leader, walks you through the critical RDOF steps and explains how a community-owned utility, Traverse City Light & Power, is navigating its broadband journey.
The info you need—the broadband your community deserves
Blog: Your Rural Broadband Concerns
Answer these five questions before you commit to broadband deployment.
Blog: Managing Your Network, Pt. 1
Learn about the pros and cons, as well as options for planning and managing a broadband network.
Case Study: FairlawnGig
See how Fujitsu helped the City of Fairlawn, OH realize a fiber-enabled future.
Brochure: Broadband for Rural Co-ops
Build high-speed broadband networks with more reward, less risk.
Webinar: The Road to Rural Broadband
Here’s what to expect on your broadband journey.