Marketing Procurement Specialist
||Marketing Procurement Specialist
||Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus
||Hayes Park, Middlesex
||Private Medical/Pension etc
1) To work with suppliers to ensure that service level agreements, discount levels and contracts are suitable for purpose and regularly reviewed. 2) To advise how to drive down costs whilst maintaining service levels.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and maintain current contracts with suppliers.
- Recommend alterations or replacement contracts as necessary.
- Hold monthly/quarterly meetings with main suppliers to review performance against service level agreements, propose and monitor action plans to maximise efficiencies and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure service level agreements and key performance indicators are set at appropriate level for business requirements.
- Monitor industry trends and recommend suitable changes to suppliers.
- Work with Marketing Division (and other Divisions as appropriate) to select new suppliers and be the key negotiator on contract terms and pricing levels.
- Develop and implement methodology for marketing supplier management.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong supplier relationship skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with little definition and without supervision whilst multi-tasking and prioritising across a number of projects and initiatives.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to conduct research and extract key findings to support purchasing strategies.
- Good experience of purchasing in marketing and/or IT environment.
- Willing to travel as required to meet suppliers.
- Business level German language skills a key advantage.
Apply for this Vacancy
DETAILS OF SUITABLE CANDIDATES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org