Retail Solutions from Fujitsu
Connected Retail. Delivered by Fujitsu.
Our hyperconnected world forms the foundation of modern retail. A new world is emerging, where everyone and everything is interlinked, sharing information. We aim to help Retailers to improve their efficiency, grow their business and know their customer better with IT solutions that solve current challenges and create new opportunities. This is Connected Retail.
In response, Fujitsu is focusing on three core capabilities that ultimately deliver retailers a differentiated customer experience:
- Innovative retail solutions – to support and future-proof the customer experience in today’s multichannel world; this includes Fujitsu Market Place – our omni-channel PoS application– and new solutions from our innovation labs in Japan
- Connected enterprise – linking applications, information and communication within the store, between the front and back office, and between multiple vendors to deliver a seamless and integrated customer journey, including enterprise solutions, and outcome-based enterprise services
- Global delivery – the assets and capabilities to deliver consistent cross-border solutions.
Fujitsu is delivering comprehensive value for over 500 retailers in 52 countries and powering over 82,000 stores worldwide. With more than 50 years’ experience in retail and a broad portfolio of retail solutions backed by enterprise ICT products and services, we are in a unique position to deliver Connected Retail.
Fujitsu offers high-performance, best-of-breed hardware solutions, integrated software applications and multi-vendor lifecycle support services to help retailers around the world deliver on their brand promise and operate more effectively.
Fujitsu is the emerging leader in delivering technology and services for today’s retailers. Independent research firm Forrester Research Inc., recognizes Fujitsu in the Leaders category of The Forrester Wave, Point of Service, Q2 2012.
Our Retail Offering
Our portfolio spans the front and back office and beyond, including point of service, mobile and self-service solutions, end-to-end retail business applications including business analytics, customer loyalty and dynamic digital media. These comprehensive solutions are delivered through a suite of managed IT services across the store, networks, applications and infrastructure.
- Retail Consulting – we work with retailers to define the solutions to their business problems; we use simple, tried-and-tested toolsets to diagnose operational issues, identify business improvements and build the case for ICT-enabled change. We specialize in customer experience consulting.
- Retail Enterprise Software Applications – we offer one enterprise-wide application platform for all needs and all segments – specialty, general merchandise and grocery thanks to a complete solution portfolio for efficient customer relationship management, omni-channel, scalable and available globally.
- Point-of-Sale Solutions – we offer a range of world-class point-of-sale solutions including hardware, software and associated services. POS systems from Fujitsu are easy to use and install. Through its sophisticated chassis design, they can be flexible and individually integrated into any store concept.
- Self-Service Solutions – our self-service solutions include self-checkout, self-scanning and interactive kiosks, hardware, software and services in additions of best-in-class mobile applications companions for shoppers and retailers in order to increase store efficiency while providing improved customer experience.
- Mobile Solutions – our mobile retail solutions include handheld payment devices, store associate performance management tablets and mobile-enabled retail software solutions.
- Digital Media Solutions – we provide an end-to-end digital media service for retail (hardware, software and services) to drive customer engagement, performance improvement and operational efficiency.
- Store and Mobile Managed Services – we are the world’s leading provider of store ICT managed services to local and global retailers and our goal is to continually innovate engineering services so that your business can significantly increase the performance and agility of its overall operations, improve the customer experience and reduce costs.
- Retail as a Service / Cloud Computing – we are leading the world in bringing the value of cloud ICT to our retail clients; our services include software-as-a-service, infrastructure on demand and innovative commercial models to reduce TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and increase business agility.
- Applications Services and SAP Retail Competence Center – We are leveraging with Retail expert our best practices around applications, from application development and integration to application management and outsourcing, as our alliances ecosystem like with SAP in order to deliver best business value from your applications portfolio.
- Enterprise solutions and services – in addition to our retail-specific solutions, we also offer a range of ICT products and services for the wider enterprise including servers, storage, notebooks, system integration and legacy modernization.
The retail industry is changing at an unprecedented pace. Technologies are transforming shopper expectations and experience, store operating models and business performance. Fujitsu addresses the changing industry with Fujitsu Market Place.
The FUJITSU Retail Engagement Analytics solution provides retailers with actionable shopper intelligence to help improve shoppers’ experience and store performance. Creating a unique and engaging experience for shoppers is critical to driving store sales and is vital to retailers’ success.