Highly reliable, large-capacity. New tape library ETERNUS LT270 S2
July 2, 2013
Fujitsu has launched the new tape library, ETERNUS LT270 S2. ETERNUS LT270 S2 supports LTO-4, LTO-5, and the latest LTO-6 tape drives, and provides a high level of capacity and speed.
The ETERNUS LT270 S2 can connect up to eight cabinets and up to 5,644 cartridge tapes can be mounted within the system. The ETERNUS LT270 S2 responds to the growing data assets of enterprises and offers the necessary capacity and reliability for effective backup.
Base cabinet and expansion cabinets.
Up to 8 cabinets
The new cabinets design is equipped with the Cabinet through option, allowing the ETERNUS LT270 S2 to deliver tape cartridges between cabinets smoothly while maintaining its high level of reliability and redundancy.
LT270 S2 key features and benefits
More capacity and high performance
- Supports LTO-4, LTO-5 and the latest LTO-6 tape drives
- Up to 5,644 tape cartridges with 14,110TB (LTO-6) storage capacity
- Cartridge memory (LTO-6)
Equipped with redundancy for high reliability
- Redundant and hot-swappable fans, power supplies, robot controller, robot mechanism, tape drives
Enhanced security functions
- Hardware encryption function using LTO-4, LTO-5 and LTO-6
- WORM technology using LTO-4 and later tape cartridges
Deel deze pagina via