Germany , Industry: Insurance
- GEV deploys ETERNUS CS200C Powered by Commvault, gaining a fully integrated data protection appliance
After performing an extensive evaluation of the systems available on the market, Grundeigentümer-Versicherung opted for the ETERNUS CS200c backup appliance from Fujitsu. This was mainly due to the high degree of integration in the system, which combines hardware and software.
Germany , Industries: Manufacture-Other , Manufacturing
- A data center refit with Fujitsu ETERNUS and PRIMERGY storage and server gives Stechert reliability and flexibility
Refitting the data center, renovating the SAP infrastructure, redesigning the data center concept and increasing availability to cope with future expansion.
Ireland , Industry: Financial Services
- DEPFA build an entire IT Infrastructure from scratch with Fujitsu IT Products and Managed Infrastructure Services
With the prospect of separation from its parent company, as mandated by the German government, DEPFA needed to build its own IT operating platform from scratch, covering all infrastructure aspects, data centre, telephony, networks and application support and development functions to support banking applications for trading and payments.
Germany , Industry: Government
- Fujitsu SecDocs as a Quantum Leap for German Federal Deployment Agency
The Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit, BA) is the largest service provider in the German job market. As a self-governing public body, it acts independently within the relevant legal frameworks. The BA provides a wide range of services to both citizens and companies and institutions in the employment and education markets.
Germany , Industry: IT Industry
- GKD Uses ETERNUS CS High End Protection System
Modernizing the data protection environment, ensuring that the backup window was reduced, management was simplified and that data was available at two different locations.
IT Products and Systems
- Integrated Systems
- Client Computing Devices
- Peripheral Devices
- Openbare prijslijsten