ioDrive®2 Solid-State Storage devices
The ioDrive®2 storage devices from Fusion-io® is an advanced storage device that uses solid state technology directly on the PCIe bus, by using PCIe form factor.This new solid state technology provides high read and write data rates and accelerates application performance.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Voordelen |
- Superior IO performance (275,000 Read IOPS / 800,000 Write IOPS), high read (up to 1.5 GB/s) and write (up to 1.3 GB/s) performance.
- Minimized application latency to deliver groundbreaking improvements to computing performance, while greatly reducing hardware infrastructure, maintenance and floor space.
- 365GB, 785GB and 1.2TB capacity with Multi Level Cell (MLC) technology in a low profile PCIe form factor with full height (FH) and low profile (LP) bracket.
- Advanced storage device using solid state storage technology directly on the PCI bus, assuring high read and write data rates.
- Very low latency access to data which is ideal suited in use cases such as fast access to database log-files and reports, hypervisor running a large number of virtual machines or virtual desktop infrastructure solution.
- Positive impact on business results and the ability to make decisions quickly, resulting in significant cost and time savings.
- NAND technology with multi-level cell (MLC) flash memory to store data.
- PRIMERGY with ioDrive®2 storage devices provides faster performance and higher reliability than standard hard disk drives with rapid response in scenarios where output is needed in seconds or less.
|Technology||PCIe-SSD Flash Drive
|Bus interface||PCIe x4
|Bus type||PCIe 2.0
Deel deze pagina via