Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA reduces data load and scanning times at DPD by more than 50 percent
"Only systems that function smoothly help us to make the correct decisions based on valid data. Therefore it is important for us to use state-of-the-art technology at all times and thus be one step ahead"
DPD Dynamic Parcel Distribution GmbH & Co. KG is one of the leading parcel and express service providers, transporting 2.5 million packages within an international network on a daily basis. More than 24,000 employees and 18,000 vehicles in approximately 800 depots serve customers in more than 220 countries.
Speed and reliability are important factors when delivering letters or packages to retailers and consumers. DPD must therefore continuously optimize the quality of their services and the underlying business processes. Data analysis plays a special role in evaluating quality and processes. However, it can only unfold its full potential if the results are available as quickly as possible.
Migration of the SAP Business Warehouse to SAP HANA infrastructure.
- SAP hosting and SAP HANA from a single source
- Investment protection thanks to comprehensive and free-of-charge test options in the SAP HANA Demo Center
- Accelerated data scanning time (more than 50%)
- Reduced monthly load runs
- Accelerated data provision for monthly reports by a factor of 5.75
- Shorter reaction times permit faster intervention
- Reduced storage volume
Deel deze pagina via