Fujitsu globally delivers an integrated portfolio of products, services and solutions that enable customers to innovate and achieve growth in a Human Centric Intelligent Society. To address each customer’s individual needs, Fujitsu uniquely combines deep technical expertise, significant global reach, and the ability to orchestrate best-in-class offerings from one of the most comprehensive partner ecosystems.
In a hyper-connected world – where people expect to access information anywhere, anytime, and from any device – organizations need simpler, risk free solutions so that they can focus on their core business.
SUSE, as a pioneer in open-source software, enhances Fujitsu’s technology products, solutions and services offering with smart and innovative Linux solutions that give customers greater control and flexibility to adapt successfully to create a business centric infrastructure that supports their digital business aspirations.
- SUSE is Fujitsu’s preferred partner for enterprise-class Linux in EMEA.
- Case Study examples: Al Nasser Group, Modern Bakery, EnBW, Siemens, EDEKA
- To address the growing demand for Linux running server and storage systems our engineering teams are working very closely together. They ensure the global availability of certified Fujitsu Intel-based PRIMERGY and PRIMEQUEST systems in combination with enterprise-class software support services for our customers around the world
- With SUSE Linux Enterprise Server being the strategic development platform for SAP, this partnership between Fujitsu and SUSE enhances Fujitsu’s SAP infrastructure solutions with the most complete open source high availability capabilities. This offers joint customers optimized products and solutions that deliver excellent results in terms of performance, efficiency, reliability in mission critical SAP environments
- Fujitsu is an active and engaged member of the OpenStack community for several years - SUSE as one of the biggest contributors to OpenStack projects – enhances Fujitsu’s cloud offering. By using SUSE Cloud as part of the Fujitsu’s reference architecture, Fujitsu and SUSE provide an easy-to-implement, secure and open cloud environment based on OpenStack. This helps customers to adopt the cloud while benefiting from great flexibility and scalability without losing control over data and applications
Deel deze pagina via