For promoting global Digital Co-creation with our customers, Fujitsu Laboratories is pushing forward with research and development by focusing on the eight emerging technologies that will lead the world.
Articles and videos about Fujitsu Labs' technologies
- [March 13, 2019] Fujitsu Formulates "Fujitsu Group AI Commitment," Demonstrating Dedication to Safe and Secure Use of AI
- Fujitsu today announced that the company has formulated the "Fujitsu Group AI Commitment," which outlines its vision for the safe and secure use of AI. The Fujitsu Group AI Commitment brings together the company's values for AI, including AI ethics, to guide the research and development of AI-related technologies, solutions, and services within the Fujitsu Group.
- [March 11, 2019] Fujitsu Completes Image Processing Field Trial to Support Restoration of Earthquake-Damaged Kumamoto Castle
- Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Advanced Engineering Limited today announced that they conducted a field trial using image processing technology to identify the positions of stone blocks in walls prior to the collapse that damaged the five-story Iidamaru Turret (Iidamaru Gokai Yagura) in Kumamoto Castle, caused by the Kumamoto earthquake in April 2016. In the field trial, which took place over the course of about one month beginning in November 2018, Fujitsu confirmed that the use of the technology led to a significant reduction in the time required for this process, delivering greater than 80% accuracy.
- [March 1, 2019] Fujitsu Successfully Develops Technology to Miniaturize High-Sensitivity Infrared Cameras for Autonomous Ship Navigation
- Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced the development of a miniaturized photodetector for high-sensitivity infrared cameras. In the future this breakthrough sensor technology will allow for infrared cameras just one eighth the size of previous models able to take detailed images even at night or at a distance.
- [March 18, 2019] FUJITSU SCIENTIFIC & TECHNICAL JOURNAL (Vol. 55, No. 2, 2019) "AI Zinrai Supporting Digital Innovation"
- Theses about AI Zinrai Supporting Digital Innovation written by our researchers in the magazine “FSTJ”
- [December 14, 2018] [PDF]We have posted the analyst event report of FLATS2018 titled "Architecting Trust: Explainability & Ethics in AI Innovation."
- This is an event review written by Ms. Jessica Groopman from Kaleido Insights, about Fujitsu Laboratories Advanced Technology Symposium, which was held at Santa Clara, CA, USA.
- [November 30, 2018] FUJITSU SCIENTIFIC & TECHNICAL JOURNAL (Vol. 54, No. 5, October 2018) "Cutting-Edge R&D"
- Theses about Cutting-Edge R&D written by our researchers in the magazine “FSTJ”