For promoting global Digital Co-creation with our customers, Fujitsu Laboratories is pushing forward with research and development by focusing on the eight emerging technologies that will lead the world.
Articles and videos about Fujitsu Labs' technologies
- [December 21, 2018] Fujitsu Launches Next Generation Quantum-Inspired Digital Annealer Service
- Fujitsu today announced the Japanese launch of the second generation of its Fujitsu Quantum-Inspired Computing Digital Annealer Cloud Service. The service utilizes Fujitsu's unique Digital Annealer architecture to quickly solve combinatorial optimization problems, drawing on an innovative design inspired by quantum phenomena. The second generation of the service expands the scale of problems that can be solved from the 1,024 bits of the first generation, launched in May 2018, to 8,192 bits, leading to substantial gains in precision and performance for enhanced problem-solving and new applications. Fujitsu plans to roll out the service to North America and Europe during fiscal 2018 (Fujitsu's fiscal year ends March 31), and thereafter to the rest of Asia as well. The second generation service can be applied to increasingly complex real-world problems in businesses and society, including manufacturing, financial services, retail and distribution as well as drug discovery, and can be expected to see use in various industries and fields.
- [December 17, 2018] Sample shipment of the world's highest level high voltage/ultra small size all-solid-state battery - Realized High Voltage (3.0V), High Energy Density by Oxide Based SMD Type -
- FDK CORPORATION (Tokyo Stock Exchange 2nd Section: Code 6955) will begin sample shipment of oxide based all-solid-state battery using high electrochemical potential cathode material "lithium cobalt pyrophosphate (Li2CoP2O7)" which was jointly developed with Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. February 2017.
- [December 7, 2018] Fujitsu and Waseda University Develop Simulation Technology to Rapidly Pinpoint Causes of Congestion
- Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. and Professor Shingo Takahashi of the Department of Industrial and Management Systems Engineering at Waseda University today announced the development of a new technology that automatically analyzes the factors leading to congestion based on the results of human behavior simulations.
- [December 14, 2018] [PDF]We have posted the analyst event report of FLATS2018 titled "Architecting Trust: Explainability & Ethics in AI Innovation."
- This is an event review written by Ms. Jessica Groopman from Kaleido Insights, about Fujitsu Laboratories Advanced Technology Symposium, which was held at Santa Clara, CA, USA.
- [November 29, 2018] FUJITSU SCIENTIFIC & TECHNICAL JOURNAL (Vol. 54, No. 5, October 2018) "Cutting-Edge R&D"
- Theses about Cutting-Edge R&D written by our researchers in the magazine “FSTJ”
- [September 20, 2018] Fujitsu Laboratories' R&D Strategy Briefing
- Fujitsu hosted its annual Fujitsu Laboratories' R&D Strategy Briefing.