January 11, 2018
- Fujitsu Ensures Long-Term Availability of Mainframes as Core Engines for Digitalization
- Fujitsu further extends the future outlook for customers running BS2000 mainframes, with upgrades to the software and guaranteed support for up to seven years for SE300B and SE700B servers. Underlining the long-term relevance and availability of mainframes as the backbone of digital business, the latest software upgrades also introduce live migration capabilities.
January 10, 2018
- Fujitsu Enhances Scale-Out SAP Environments with PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems
- Fujitsu today announces two powerful new solutions designed to help organizations deploy extremely data intensive applications needed for their digital transformation, through greatly improving the ease of management for scale-out SAP HANA® in-memory database deployments.
December 07, 2017
- Fujitsu to Train New Generation of Mainframe Engineers at its Enterprise Platform Services Academy
- Fujitsu is addressing the growing skills shortage of mainframe engineers by investing in its Enterprise Platform Services Academy, which is now offering an enhanced choice of training options. By sharing specialized knowledge with a new generation of engineers, Fujitsu is providing organizations with the assurance that they will be able to keep their mainframes running long into the future.
December 06, 2017
- Europe’s Leading Credit Management Services Group Intrum Awards Global IT Outsourcing Contract to Fujitsu
- Intrum, Europe’s leading credit management services group, has signed a seven-year global IT infrastructure outsourcing contract with Fujitsu. The agreement covers 23 countries, with Fujitsu providing fully outsourced IT services including data center management, cloud and hybrid IT, security, 24/7 service desk and end-user support for more than 8,000 users. The contract has an initial value in the range of 100 Million Euro.
- Munich, January 11, 2018