Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com
About Fujitsu in Romania
In Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), Fujitsu is a leading information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full portfolio of business-technology products, solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to datacenter solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions.
The information center is to consolidate our content for certain target groups.
Read the case studies below to find out more about the services and solutions that we can offer your business.
Fujitsu Global Links
- Read more about how Fujitsu delivers total solutions in the field of information and communication technology.
Our Approach to CSR
- Read more about our vision for achieving a sustainable society.
- Read more about how Fujitsu contributes to the creation of a sustainable environment for future generations.
- Read more about how Fujitsu creates new value and is promoting the development of new technology for future generations.
- Read more about Fujitsus management direction, shareholder and stock information or visit our IR reference library where you can find several types of reports.
- Read more about how to get employed by Fujitsu.
- Read more about the Fujitsu procurement policy, call for bids and our green procurement.
More about Fujitsu
- Fujitsu in Our Daily Lives, Reports, Publications, Awards, A Quick History of Fujitsu, Product Gallery, Fujitsu Logo