januar 30, 2019
januar 23, 2019
januar 17, 2019
januar 3, 2019
Fujitsu helps the Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. to use AI to analyze smart meter data and detect lifestyle rhythm changes
Read the customer story
What Is 5G, the Next Generation Wireless System?
On the eve of the launch of 5G: rapid preparations from use case verification to network construction
Om IT og utfordringer for bedriften
Oppdag hvordan Fujitsu kan hjelpe deg med å løse utfordringer i dagens forretningsliv, og hvordan du kan utnytte de nye mulighetene som digital teknologi tilbyr.
Transforming Akademiska Hus’s IT estate to a fully digitized, hybrid cloud environment provides improved performance and efficiencies at a lower cost.
Akademiska Hus chose Fujitsu’s Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation to digitize every aspect of its IT estate and migrate to a hyper converged, hybrid cloud environment to become more collaborative, more flexible and more efficient.
- Beam Suntory’s barrels now go through an IoT-lead process via GlobeRanger iMotion, minimizing waste and enabling total visibility.
- Yokohama Rubber achieves real-time visibility of the production statuses of its 15 main factories in Japan and overseas
- The hybrid cloud solution PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation halves costs while doubling efficiency and performance at Akademiska Hus in Sweden
- Berendsen Fluid Power easily and effectively automates key repair projects by implementing RunMyProcess
- Virtual Private Hosted Cloud enables Oliveira Trust secure client access and high availability via disaster recovery backup infrastructure
- Al Ezzel Operation and Maintenance eliminates unauthorized access to SAP ERP systems with PalmSecure