januar 30, 2019
januar 23, 2019
januar 17, 2019
januar 3, 2019
Top 8 Predictions for Enterprise Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
Frederik De Breuck, Head of Fujitsu’s Blockchain Innovation Center in Brussels, makes predictions for 2019
Read the blog
Digital Transformation Centers
Watch our video to understand how to implement new disruptive digital technology to accelerate your journey to digital transformation
See the video
Om IT og utfordringer for bedriften
Oppdag hvordan Fujitsu kan hjelpe deg med å løse utfordringer i dagens forretningsliv, og hvordan du kan utnytte de nye mulighetene som digital teknologi tilbyr.
Transforming Akademiska Hus’s IT estate to a fully digitized, hybrid cloud environment provides improved performance and efficiencies at a lower cost.
Akademiska Hus chose Fujitsu’s Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation to digitize every aspect of its IT estate and migrate to a hyper converged, hybrid cloud environment to become more collaborative, more flexible and more efficient.
- Beam Suntory’s barrels now go through an IoT-lead process via GlobeRanger iMotion, minimizing waste and enabling total visibility.
- Yokohama Rubber achieves real-time visibility of the production statuses of its 15 main factories in Japan and overseas
- The hybrid cloud solution PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation halves costs while doubling efficiency and performance at Akademiska Hus in Sweden
- Berendsen Fluid Power easily and effectively automates key repair projects by implementing RunMyProcess
- Virtual Private Hosted Cloud enables Oliveira Trust secure client access and high availability via disaster recovery backup infrastructure
- Al Ezzel Operation and Maintenance eliminates unauthorized access to SAP ERP systems with PalmSecure