February 15, 2018
- Fujitsu to Showcase Latest Advances in Quantum-Inspired Computing at Mobile World Congress 2018
- At Mobile World Congress 2018, Fujitsu will showcase how it is at the forefront of the next wave of computing technology. With its pioneering work to accelerate the application of Quantum Computing concepts, visitors will be able to see how Fujitsu addresses real-world business challenges across different industry sectors such as finance, chemistry, energy, and distribution.
February 13, 2018
- Fujitsu Unveils Fully Featured, Lightweight LIFEBOOK U938
- Fujitsu introduces the LIFEBOOK U938 – an enhanced version of its flagship ultra-mobile notebook designed for road warriors and frequent travelers. The lightest fully featured business notebook on the market today, the LIFEBOOK U938 comprises powerful 8th generation Intel® Core™ vPro processors, full size connectivity ports and enterprise-grade biometric authentication.
February 08, 2018
- UShareSoft, a Fujitsu Company, Announces UForge AppCenter 3.8, Making Hybrid Cloud Application Delivery Easier than Ever
- UShareSoft, a Fujitsu company and leader in Hybrid IT application automation, today launches UForge AppCenter 3.8. The new release further simplifies application delivery in hybrid IT environments, letting customers model, build and deploy applications from a single console. It also makes it faster and easier for customers to move workloads between data centers and clouds.
January 31, 2018
- Fujitsu Delivers Cloud-like Scalability and Agility for On-Premises Backup Infrastructures
- Fujitsu today brings the benefits of the cloud - in terms of service, agility, resilience, scale and cost - to on-premises backup storage through its new Fujitsu Reference Architecture for Commvault HyperScaleTM Software, a new data protection solution based on pre-tested configurations and built with Commvault HyperScaleTM Software and Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY industry-standard server systems.
- Munich, February 15, 2018